tuscl

What's next?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, January 22, 2017 8:21 AM

31 comments

• I think they should change their name to Honky Barrel. White Castle may need to change their name too. They're doing marketing to see if Caucasian McMansion is a suitable alternative
  • ime
    7 years ago
    so it would be a bad to open a store selling generators called "Jim White Power"
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    And Jim's Crows wouldn't be a good name for a store owned by Jim that only sold crows. Anyway this is not a liberal thing. The article states it was a joke a satire placed on [view link] and stupid people took it seriou. More specifically stupid white people took it seriously and it gained traction. And for the intelligent white people of tuscl who read the article... Stupid white people are more often than not trump supporters conservatives
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    Not that all Trump supporters are stupid....a lot of them are just racist :)
  • ime
    7 years ago
    GACA isn't it stupid liberals that don't want it to be called Cracker Barrel?
  • ime
    7 years ago
    i should have read the whole article
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @GACA Not all Trump supporters are racist, some of them are stupid, and I assume some of them are nice people. )
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    ^^^ @25...I know you're intelligent enough to detect sarcasm in writting. I've read enough of your posts
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    @ime....ya the problem is that nobody reads the articles they just react to the misleading click bait of the headlines
  • Yeah, never even clicked the link or read the article. Just reacted sarcastically to the headline.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @ GACA if there is a smirk at the end of my post it's either sarcasm, irony, or condesecnsion. I leave it to the reader to get so yes I was agreeing w/you.
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    Ahh....missed it. Guess I'm the trump supporter now
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    )
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I was about to say - people are going too far these days as everything seems to offend someone. Then I went to read the entire article scat posted and it just proves my point. Summary: some likely white guy probably drunk on a Saturday night makes a post to a "change" website merely as a joke. Other people see it, it gains momentum and has enough signatures that a baffled Cracker Barrel group actually has to address it now. This shit is fucking stupid and it needs to stop.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    There are no news reports any more. It's just people commenting about pandering to ones emotional needs and pushing buttons towards a certain narrative. Our news media have become less about reporting, and more to the yellowish journalism of gossip. That used to be reserved to People Magazine, but now it spreads to all media outlets including TUSCL.
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    "more to the yellowish journalism of gossip." @Meat why don't you tell us how you really feel... about Asians ya'racist
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    I love Asians! Who doesn't?
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    J/k ... you said yellow journalism
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @GACA yellow journalism pertains to a style of writing sensationalizing half truths it has its roots in the original tabloids found in the earliest years of the 20th century nothing to do with asians even they were targets after Pearl Harbor.
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    I know I said I was a "Trump Supporter" but I went to an excellent high school score a 1200 out if 1600 in my SATs....again sarcasm
  • PurpleDressDonna
    7 years ago
    Many of my customers were Asian journalists. I looove yellow journalists. Very tasty. I get so hot from them I have to wash my car afterward. A Nissan.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @GACA I wasn't being rude not knowing your age, I was merely putting some info out there. I wouldn't expect some of our younger folks to know much about yellow journalism I was not aware if they still had it in poli-science curriculum's.
  • Ermita_Nights
    7 years ago
    Reminds me of Sambo's: [view link]
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    kraziness. fuck. i offend everyone.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I'm offended by anything white, black, brown, red, orange, green, blue and yellow. Basically, I'm offended by the entire rainbow and the color palette.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    What GACA said. SJG Brian Eno [view link] [view link] TJ School Girls [view link] I like the looks of them, but I would prefer them in higher heels and overall a more slutty look.
  • VeryBigDawg
    7 years ago
    Didn't Follies used to be name of burlesque club in NYC back in the day? ........... Will they be picketing there soon.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    "I'm offended by anything white, black, brown, red, orange, green, blue and yellow." So, given you're disdain for rainbows, you're against gays? Sheesh.... ;-)
  • topmandd
    7 years ago
    It is offensive given that when i go to one 99% of the time it's certainly NOT cracker inside... Just like most of the Old Country Buffet.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I don't find the name Cracker Barrel offensive at all. That's why I'm a lousy liberal I suppose.
  • pensionking
    7 years ago
    El Pollo Loco is offensive to Hispanics. Red Robin is offensive to ornithologists McDonalds is offensive to Irish-Americans Pot Belly is offensive to overweight, apple-shaped people. The Washington DC NFL team's mascot should be a walking red potato.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion