tuscl

Two guys’ night out at strip club turns into $75M lawsuit

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Friday, January 20, 2017 3:56 AM
“They were a couple of old friends who decided to have a drink at a place that advertises as a gentlemen’s club, but there were no gentleman there.” [view link]

9 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    You never ever leave more that change from the ten or at most the twenty you used to pay for your drink on the table or bar. These guys were rookies or just stupid.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Yeah rookie mistake. When I'm at the club, no one sees how much cash I brought. Any cash left in plain sight must be considered already spent.
  • MondoGoGo
    7 years ago
    Hey an $800 dollar investment with a $74,999,200 return! Fucking Aye sign me up! Even if they only end up with half their damages holy fuck it's still great. Imagine all the OTC action you could pay for with $37,500,000 in your pocket!!!
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Amateurs. Only $776. If you can't show off with at least $30K, you're just showing that you're a cheapskate.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Those two are either stupid or lying.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    That is a crazy story. Two shitheads go clubbing
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Sounds like every TUSCL club meet up ever.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... the pals were sitting at a table in the jiggle joint with Friedman’s wad of cash stacked on top of it when the dancer sauntered up to them and knocked the bills onto the floor. “All of a sudden, she tries to grab all the money and screams, “That’s my money. Rene said, ‘Absolutely not. You just knocked it down from the table,’” ..." "... But the officers arrested Zurita and Freidman after taking statements from the club’s staff, accusing them of robbery. They spent 30 hours behind bars ..." First of all - they are two dumb-fucks for parading their $$$ out like that - that is like throwing a bloody piece of meat in shark-infested waters. I tend to believe their version - putting the $$$ out like that on the table for everyone to see, especially the dancers, is similar to the make-it-rain shit - they do it to snow-off and look like ballers and make the dancers think they have plenty of $$$ - purely a stupid show-off move often done by those that also partake in the "look-at-me" make-it-rain shit - putting "a stack" on the table I've seen b/f and have read in some reviews. Personally - although they were idiots trying to show-off and it went wrong on them; I tend to believe them and believe that dancer was trying to ROB them - it is not inconceivable at all for dancers to claim $$$ that is not theirs - personally I hope they win the lawsuit b/c bouncers should never be allowed to put their hands on a custy unless it is to protect the staff, themselves, or other custies from physical harm.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I've had some run-ins w/ some aggressive black dancers in some of the dives I visit where they want to over-charge me - I never pay the over-charge but at times I've taken to mark my $$$ b/f heading to the club in case they claim I did not pay them at all and it turns into a she-said he-said - usually they back down when I stand my ground - on a couple of occasions they've gotten the manager but after I explained my side I have not been asked to pay up the supposed over-charge.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion