tuscl

i did you follies regulars a favor today.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 2:20 PM
It was a perfect lay out for me to stop by Follies today. I was going by just before lunch and had some free time. This is rare for me. But I have this damn cold/flu and from the way my eyes are watering, I could have probably shared it with a few strippers. but they are the last people on earth I want to put out of work. Does mucus make good lube?

9 comments

• DallasCowboys
    7 years ago
    Mucus makes for the perfect lube. I say go for it.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I agree just do it
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    PASS - personally, if I feel that crappy the last thing I want to do is anything sexual related, plus strippers don't have sick leave.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Drink four 4 Lokos followed with a shot of honey mustard and call Juice in the morning.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ime gives sound advice. I'll never forget, when the original Four Loko was out it had all the ingredients of a Red Bull like energy drink with beer. I was in a grocery store one day and a college kid was buying two of them, nicely dressed guy, not some homeless person. I asked him "how is that stuff?" He said "well, I've never been able to finish two of them, I've always blacked out halfway through the second one." Mind you this guy was a good six feet tall. I guess that was better than trying to tackle a 30 pack of Natty Light by yourself.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    PASS - personally, if I feel that crappy the last thing I want to do is anything sexual related, plus strippers don't have sick leave. Is how a homosexual would respond
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Drink four 4 Lokos followed with a shot of honey mustard and call Juice in the morning. Is how a man's man responds
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    That guy is pussy Shaylynn lol I drink two before I drive to the club, one while driving then 4 at the club, 1 on the way back while smoking weed with the stripper, have 2 1/2 ( shared it with the stripper) once at the house and finally 1 last one after sex and bed time
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Shit
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion