tuscl

CF smokes...

Mainster
Arizona
...and she will pass up money to hit that cigarette. She goes outside and burns two or three before heading back into the club. She knows she smells like smoke, and she knows lots of guys don't much care for the aroma. Her solutions? She bundles up good, so her costume and skin won't get too smelly. She brushes her teeth and gargles before going back out on the floor. But the hair is a problem- there's too much of it and covering it up apparently is a non-starter, sooooo..... lately she sprays it with some Febreeze to reduce the reek. That causes troubles of its own though...... I can't visit my grandma's house without getting a hardon.

9 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Lol.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It's a very addictive substance - it's even worse as a non-smoker in areas where smoking is still allowed in clubs and dancers approach you cig in hand or light-up once they sit w/ you - it's so bad that the non-smoking dancers' hair also reeks
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    My ex-ATF was a smoker but she never smelled like smoke. I don't know how she managed it!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    There's this girl I used to see a lot at a club where you're allowed to smoke. She smoked as well and smoked some sort of thin cigarette (Virginia slim?) anyway I don't know how she did it but she'd smoke a cigarette, then do ITC with me and I couldn't even smell or taste cigarette when she kissed me.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    No one ever says it. But there is not only the smell. I can taste a difference.
  • Mainster
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^ This.

Maybe I should tell her, "It's a filthy habit. Knock it off or I'll never go down on you."
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    I treat smoking the same way as tattoos, piercings, bad hair and spray on tans. I don't let it get in the way of enjoying an otherwise beautiful woman.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    It all depends on what she smokes.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Tobacco is a gross and vile habit!

In California, because we have now good clean indoor air laws, the smoking rate continues to drop. We are the second lowest after Utah and followed by Idaho.

The stripper rate remains higher than the general rate, but it too continues to drop.

One good thing we have now is a prohibition on smoking in automobiles when their are children in the car. This will make a big difference in future attitudes.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion