tuscl

Lets make tuscl great again

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Tuesday, January 17, 2017 11:34 AM
I promise if you all pm founder and talk him into letting me moderate this forum I will make tuscl Great again Juice 2017

19 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    What's your hook juicy, are you going to moderate chakken fangers to make sure you get free samples along with 4 lokos? , )
  • ime
    7 years ago
    You're dead, fuck off!
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    TUSCL used to be great???? It's always been a sewer for sex crazed dirty old men. But I do agree that since certain members are actively ruining this place for the rest of us, someone has to moderate. I also throw my hat in the ring to moderate. Hope and change.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Obama is unemployed -- he'd make a great moderator.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Will you tweet all the time Juice?
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I like your campaign slogan and I would vote for you. But I can't respect you after that grab her by the pussy comment.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO !!!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I would deport all illegal trolls and get them to build the very virtual wall that will keep them out
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I will also bring jobs to tuscl and create a currency
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Vote Juice 2017
  • mikeya02
    7 years ago
    LOL! You got my vote
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Supported by the left wing agenda
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Don't you mean the chicken wing agenda?
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Juice always has my vote, except when it comes to anything to do with spelling.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    "I would deport all illegal trolls and get them to build the very virtual wall that will keep them out" This is brilliant! Lmfao Grab tuscl by the pussy
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    juice, you would have had my vote if you had been running against Trump and Hillary. Sadly, you're smarter and more ethical than either of them.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO I love all you homosexual 's
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Oh, I didn't know juice also wanted to be moderator. Should be an interesting vote: juice versus txtittyfag for moderator.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Shit!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion