tuscl

Ever happened to you?

larryfisherman
California
You exchange numbers with a stripper. You want OTC, but you don't set it up that night. You go to bed, and when you wake up you see you got a missed call from this stripper at 3:30 am. Damn it missed OTC opportunity!

It's getting harder and harder for me to stay awake past 1:00 am nowadays.

12 comments

• warhawks
    8 years ago
    1am???

Hell, I can't seem to stay awake past 9pm most weeknights any more...
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Ha! Last week I started clubbing at midnight and was musing I'm usually home long before that. I will say, living after midnight is fun but I can only do it every so often.

I don't give or take #'s from random dancers; I have only my regular dancer's numbers. I don't need 3 AM calls asking for bail money or a place to sleep. Well...maybe the latter would be okay!
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I get a call from anyone at 3:30 a.m. and that person gets strangled.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Got a text at 4 AM sunday morning. Already had company and was two hours away from home or I'd have gladly met up with her.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I would fart on them
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Fishsticks do your homework and go to bed! You have a Spanish quiz tomorrow! - said Larrys mom
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    haha Skibum
  • etsutwigg222
    8 years ago
    Just happened last night, except the gal contacted me again at 8 am to see if I wanted to meet before her shift today. I had nothing pressing to do, so told her where I am hoteled up. Lucky me......She had a girlfriend with her that had stayed overnight with her. A 2-4-1 more than makes up for the miss last night. Plus the girlfriend just texted me to pick her up at the club to hangout at hotel until friend gets off. I am on the road now. I AM A LUCKY PL TODAY!!!!!!!!!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    What most often happens to me is hat I wait up til 2-3 am for their shift to be over and then they text me with some bullshit excuse for why we aren't going to duck like we had agreed. If they even bother to text at all.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @Johnsmith69-I get that sometimes, it's annoying as fuck.

@etsutwigg222- atta boy!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    "Fishsticks do your homework and go to bed! You have a Spanish quiz tomorrow! - said Larrys mom" after she swallowed my load.
  • SteveSutton
    8 years ago
    Yes. was in LA. Met an awesome girl at TJ's in Stanton (wrote a review). Got her number. Waited till 10 PM in my hotel for a text, and nothing. Then jetlag got the better of me. Woke up in the morning with a text at 10:15 PM if I wanted to meet up. Sigh.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion