Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Will VinceMichaels protest Trump's inauguration?

Mate27
Mate27117137

TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

I have no beef with VinceMichaels, but in light of Dougster's bashing him constantly about his Vietnam era protests, I figured this is as appropriate of a question.

Vince, inquiring minds want to know, with your history of protesting, will you be on Capitol Hill this coming Friday with Michael Moore and other anti-Trumpeters? Lmfao!

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Good chance vinceygirl will. After all vinceygirl gonna have some trouble paying for his AIDS and diabetes medications once ObamaCare is repelled.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

I have to agree. Trump was democratically elected. Won it fair and square. If the democrats and liberal faggots don't show up they are basically protesting democracy.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Sorry, I meant "liberal artist faggots".

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Oh stupid child, I'm here in Phoenix waiting for your dumbass, it's not a good idea to keep a real man waiting. Come on faggot, show your stupid ass, LMAO

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I wouldn't waste my time at dickbreath's imagination unless the cunt starts grabbing pussy. That would worth it fo video. LMAO

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I was planning to watch Brokeback Mountain or go to a strip club which one will be more fun ? ; )

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

^^^ Or you could just cheer on your favorite NFL team the Fudge Packers! Lol...

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Vince, which club in Phienix you hitting up? PM me if you care to respond, and hope you know this discussion is purely in jest.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@Meat my favorite NFL team lost to the Fudge Bay Packers last week I'm still depressed much more than Trump could ever depress me. ; )

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Still waiting, chicken shit, I'll be at The Roxy this afternoon.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

The Roxy is in Yuma! I'd be chicken shit too to go all the way out there.

Have fun!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

That's for sure,dickbreath. A real man would show up and deal with it. But you don't have any balls, dumbass.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

And how would you know, dickbreath, you are the one who never shows. My buddies here know me, we meet all the time. Unlike you, fagboy, all you do is whine and spew BS from yo mama's toilet basin. LMAO

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Ummm, meat72, The Roxy is in Phoenix.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Roxy Cabaret is in Yuma.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement