tuscl

Dance marathon

larryfisherman
California
I've seen a couple reviews where the guy says he got 20+ dances from one girl. Holy fuck! What the hell are you doing for 20+ dances?? After 4 or 5 dances I get bored.

Not counting getting a blowjob or fucking, what's the most number of dances you've ever gotten from one girl in one setting?

34 comments

• Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Non stop or with breaks or both?

And on what cyborg planet do there exist strippers who can give a 20 song fellatio?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Today, after 3-4 dances, if I like the dancer, I'm usually ready for something more than just a dance. However, in my former life before I started having sex with strippers, I regularly got 5-10 dances in a row. My record is probably a very young dancer at Follies who could've competed with the DS for being my perfect woman. I was with her for hours. Probably did at least 20 dances over that time, maybe more. Then we did a VIP. All I got was an LDK. As we were leaving I saw a guy on the couch next to me getting a blow job. Like I said, that was along time ago.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    My record would be over 20 dances, well over an hour. But, this was at the Sunnyvale Hip Hugger, where the dances could usually be $5. Bikini, no contact, girl standing on opposite side of the bar. It was a girl I was really getting along with and it was away to talk to her.

So about $120. She wanted to go home with me and she made that clear. She was not P4P oriented at all. But I was married.

Today I would never do that, spend that much time paying to talk to a girl. Not necessary.

SJG

Turkish Belly Dancing
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwsz8x5m…
    "Turkish belly dancing is wild. It has been strongly influenced by the Romani people and by ancient Goddess worshiping cultures. And its high-skilled movements and alluring costumes seemingly make it one of the most fixating styles of belly dances. "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_peo…

Big Belly Dancer Peeling Down to Pasties
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGtOezE2…

Big Dancer Peels Down to Pasties
    Open Recording Belly Dance in Hyderabad Pub Shocking Video Leaked Popular Viral Video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqDsqL2x…

OPEN stage show | recording dance belly dance | 2016 on the stage #004
    Dancer peels down to pasties
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBEQrzI6…

Telegu Dancer, suggestive of a FS offering
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXpTAy5x…
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Nonstop
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    I opened a thread for this few months back
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    6 - nonstop.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I'm thinking CP, probably owns the record.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @Darkblue- I just looked, and yours was most number of dances overall in one day. I'm talking about most number of dances with one girl nonstop.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    The most I've gotten is 5 or 6.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Nonstop? Larry, not sure what you mean or if that is a question or who it might be directed at. My 20 dances plus was non-stop. You just keep feeding the girl money. But it was only $5 each, and it was just to talk to her. But as there is zero touching, the talking can get really graphic and really dirty. That was why she told me in everyway possible that she wanted to go home with me.

Today I would just take her home with me, not keep paying for dances.

As I see it Larry, for a guy who is unattached, you are spending far too much time and money in strip clubs. You just have to spend a little, and then you can be seeing your girls outside.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Just get the girl sitting on your lap, front room, and let a gentle makeout session develop. Better than the dance booth, because in the front room you can lead it, and also the house gets no cut.

SJG
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^ Yes. For a young unattached guy in his 20s, I agree. I had a personal rule that I'd only go if I hadn't been with a woman in a little while, then I'd go. With a SC hound friend of mine, we'd see some vajayjay, once refreshed, then I'd hit the dating scene again. That seems sensible. What you do is up to you though, Larry. That's just my suggestion. Take it how you will.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @SJG-Dominic asked if it was nonstop or with breaks, so I answered his question. You're probably right about me spending too much time and money in the strip clubs.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Thanks

SJG
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    @LDK82, I'd have to guess that female custy was Lopaw...
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    In one of the $5 black dives I go to in Miami I've had a dancer on lock-down a bit over an hour getting dances straight - these days they normally play the songs at 3-minutes in that club so I'd guestimate I got in the area of 20 to 25 songs straight of dancing - I think I paid her $120 which is good $$$ in that type of club - I've done the hour straight thing maybe 2 or 3 times and 30-minutes straight a whole bunch of times (30-minutes being about 10 dances).

I would not do this in the white clubs b/c:

1) dances are too expensive - in the Miami white/mixed clubs dances are $25 so the most I've done in a row that I can remember is probably 4

+ the dances in the black dives are aggressive - pretty much like fucking w/ your shorts on - and since I go commando little Papi gets a good workout - unlike in the mixed clubs where IME often times the girls avoid contact w/ your johnson, in the black dives I hit often times the girls will use their hand to position my johnson for maximum effectiveness as if they were enjoying it themselves - at least for me the dances w/ the ebonies are def not boring and the 1/2 hour often flies by and many of those ebonies are very strong and built for the dance-marathon - in the white clubs I do often get bored w/ the dances or at least feel I'm not getting as much as I want which at least for me is not the case for the most-part in the black-dives I hit where I feel I am getting as much mileage as can be had and it not being extras - also even at $5 many of the dudes don't get dances thus the ebonies are often motivated to put in work b/c they are getting paid

At Follies w/ dances being $10 I've gotten up to 10-songs straight b/c the dance-mileage can be very good - I usually stop at 4 b/c I liking variety and wanna move on to the next dancer; but every now and then @ Follies I get w/ an ebony I can't take my hands and penis off of.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^ Actually she has complained about RIL's ( Regular In Love's ), male, tying up her girls for too long.

:)

SJG

Black Ambient Music
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISfF99bR…

I like ambient music, do others? As I see it, it is music without rhythm, harmony, or melody, but nevertheless there is still something which seem to tie it together. Perhaps you could call it Zen Music.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Papi, in these black dives you speak of, with the aggressive dancers, can you re-direct the action to front room friendliness instead of letting them sell you dances. I would suspect that in such clubs girls don't just say "wanna dance", they instead get physical.

Jumping onto your lap? Licking your neck and nibbling on your ear lobe?

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ they mostly ask wanna-a-dance - at $5/dance most will not spend time just talking b/c they gotta make $$$
  • IHearVoices
    8 years ago
    Nonstop, I got dances from a girl from close to two hours at Mint Lounge. Probably 50+ songs since the DJ was one of the types that loved to show off his DJing abilities (whether he had said abilities is another matter).
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^Wow! If dances were $5, maybe I would do ten in a row if I REALLY enjoyed it, but I would be bored. What are you doing for 50+ dances? Was it like a make out session?
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    5 is usually the most ill do. I think I once did 10 because it was a strippers birthday.
  • loper
    8 years ago
    Depends, my count or the stripper's count?
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Larryfisherman, I want apologize to you and say I am sorry. I was a dick and I was out of line earlier.
  • IHearVoices
    8 years ago
    She was the only girl worth spending anything on and the music was really good at that point. I didn't feel like going anywhere and she felt good. Of course I never saw her again.

I doubt I'd do it again, but she could get a half hour of dances from me if she knocked on my door right now.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @Dominic- you didn't make my ignore list, so it must not have been that bad :)
  • Chili Palmer
    8 years ago
    Dominic77-->I'm thinking CP, probably owns the record.

Not sure if I own the record, but I did get something like 60 dances in a row, from, of all people, one of the most militant StripperWeb dancers in history. No rest, no breaks, except for when she had to go onstage. Not necessarily one of my smartest moves, but I could afford it and she had some of the best tits in Phoenix and gave outstanding laps. I keep telling you guys, their SW persona vs real life when real dollars are on the line are two entirely different things.

CP
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    A little over 2 hours non-stop at both Follies and Baby Dolls. Has to be the right girl with excellent 2 way contact to keep interest and other things up.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    Nonstop - 10 with the dancer who is now my CF
    With a different favorite a few years ago, 15 total in one night with breaks in between.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I remember doing 7 once. I never do more than 4 anymore.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    All hail CP!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Papi, you wrote, " ^ they mostly ask wanna-a-dance - at $5/dance most will not spend time just talking b/c they gotta make $$$"

So the girls want money, fine. You can feed them money in the front room. And their should be no house cut. The point is not to economize, but to change the character of the interaction. In the front room you can lead it. Get her sitting on your lap, and come on to her and get a makeout session going. Save the back room and the associated toll until she has completely opened up to your and is ready for a fucking.

SJG
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    Nonstop 8 dances
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    LarryFisherman --> "you didn't make my ignore list, so it must not have been that bad"

No, I meant my comment on Jan 12th that a young guy should stay out of strip clubs. I felt like that post was a little too "lecture-ish" for this site. Glad to see you didn't take it that way. *thumbs up*

From your other post it on Jan 26th (today) it seems like you have come to the same conclusion though. Strip Clubs are just adult entertainment. nothing more. https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=4…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion