tuscl

This should be a lesson to all of us

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
" A Milwaukee man is dead, and a woman working as an exotic dancer faces homicide charges after police say the woman lured the man to her apartment for sex, only to have an armed robbery attempt devolve into murder."

http://patch.com/wisconsin/milwaukee/exo…

16 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, meet them at a hotel of your choosing. Never go to their house.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Sounds like he had been there before; that's tough because you think you have a business relationship.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Damn. How sad, to be killed just for trying to have sex with an ugly skank.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    These stories are out there, I run into at least a few of them per year. It's far from unheard of, and a good reason NOT to be cavalier about safety when it comes to OTC. I probably go overboard in this regard, but regardless, engaging in an activity for years and never running into safety problems makes it MORE likely that you'll start feeling safe and drop your guard and may make you more likely to be victimized, not less; a guy who has never OTCed will be in condition orange and aware from the get-go.

And again not to be cavalier, but why is it that when you read these stories and see a pic of the stripper, she is the most horrible skank ever... I see these stories expecting to think "the stripper was so fucking hot that she practically hypnotized him into letting down his guard and making poor choices", and instead, it's always girls who seem to be about as hot as a street hooker.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    The potential for shit like this is exactly why I always make them come to my hotel room, though something that looked like that wouldn't be receiving an invitation to my hotel room either.

But with that said, the guy obviously didn't deserve to die just because he was incautious or willing to fuck an ugly girl. That really sucks. But let it be a lesson about taking precautions when dealing with a girl taken out of a club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    What a dumb bitch, 22 y/o and throwing her life away over a few bucks - these young dumb bitches keep hooking up w/ thugs whom totally fuck up their lives.

As others have said, best to take precautions and stick to those but as rockstar mentioned they seemed to have known each other and I'm sure many a TUSCLer has been in a similar situation of going to pick up an OTCee since so many of them don't drive.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Yep, once I've been with a girl a few times, I lower my guard, too
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I confess that I sometimes go to a stripper's home for sex. But these are strippers I know from Detroit clubs and who have been to my house. I feel I know them, but I am going to exercise even more caution in the future. I might be confronted by a drugged out pimp or a jealous boyfriend.
  • TippingDollars
    8 years ago
    Damn I thought that photo was of a man. WTF was this guy thinking.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The chick does look boyish especially with that hair but if she put on a long flowing wig and had a curvy body she probably would look much more desirable
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    But yeah at first I thought I was looking at a pic of the male victim
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Where are all the stories bout guys getting killed banging a chic ITC? Poor slob decided OTC was a good way to save a few bucks (like many here) and paid the highest price possible.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ IMO most guys OTC b/c they feel it's a different/better experience, not to save $$$ - often times they may pay more for OTC to entice/convince the dancer
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I almost never do ITC and I'm not really trying to save a few bucks most of my OTC activity is restricted to just 3 dancers whom I have known for more than a few years and almost exclusively at their home unless we have something planned. Even so it is smart to be careful if I was to go with a new girl I would thoroughly check them out and wouldn't meet the first time at their home.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    To those saying she looks like a sw, she doesn't. She just looks like a man.
  • Ermita_Nights
    8 years ago
    Here's the club, which has pretty good reviews:
    https://www.tuscl.net/club.php?id=2176

The guy drove half a block and around the corner before crashing. The nearest non-residential building in the direction he was headed is the Christ Memorial Lutheran Church. Right next door is Reid's New Golden Gate funeral home. If only he could have made it nine more blocks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion