tuscl

SW Girls vs Semen: Splooge 1, SW -2739

Subraman
Car key and wallet dating your sister
CoinOperatedGirl-->"Ew Ew Ew Ewwwwww. Last night this kid was proudly like "Wow! I came so fast- Thanks!" and I was kind of shocked- I was grinding, but it had been half a song, I wasn't grinding the whole time, and I don't allow the guy to touch my tits/ass etc. I didn't know what to say and honestly I was upset- I feel like when I decided to be a stripper I want to entertain- not risk getting CUM on me. Is this just a part of the job we have to accept?"

I don't and can't LDK, but doesn't sound like he got his baby gravy on her.

LeggingsQueen-->"Chances are he hasn't been laid in forever and was really already horney going into the club."

OMG She knows LDK!

Gia2608-->"In 7 years dancing it probably opened happened to me a handful of times and I worked in 2 of the most high contact areas of the country. "

Damn, reading tuscl, you'd think guys were popping their man chowder constantly. I kinda believe her though, I can't believe it's as common as it sounds on tuscl...

ShaylaSkates-->"I DEAL WITH THIS SO OFTEN."

Okay, I take that all back.

ShaylaSkates-->" it's happened a lot less lately (I swear there was a period of a month where I was a jizz-magnet), but you really can't avoid the 1 song baby-gravy guys. Everyone says "grind less" but some dudes just have a hairpin trigger. "

Fuck, she knows LDK, too.

cassie22-->"Happens ALLLLLLL the time. Lol. It's disgusting. "

Cassie having almost as bad a time as ShaylaSkates.

miss.a.p1600-->"Had that happen once and I was horrified. Like who cums in 3 minutes? With layers of clothes on? "

C'mon now, say it with me ....

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showth…

14 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Lfao
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I think some of those bimbos that say they have guys LDKing all the time are really just posing making-it look as if they're so hot or such great grinders that 95% of PLs can't help but to cum as if they (bimbos) are just so good and sooooo desirable - give me an f'ing SW break :)
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I've seen some awesome humblebrags there lately. Maybe if I'm motivated, an SW Humblebrags thread this week LOL
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I don't know why so many people on here are offended by the LDK. If you enjoy jizzing in your pants I say jizz away! If you don't enjoy it you should refrain! :)

By the way, do any of the girls know the term "LDK"?

If so, that would be ace! ;)

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Just the stripper web version of the humble brag.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Definitely wouldn't go to the club with a full load. Make sure you've empties the chamber once that day or previous night before doing an LDK in the club. Made that mistake early in my career and walked out with a large stain, and the dancer even told me about it.

The damage is minimal if you plan correctly.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    But if you empty before you go, would you still want to go?
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    ^ No
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Estafador, yes. Many times I club where I had sex earlier in the day. Clubbing fills a different need than sex, for me.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Emptying before you go keeps the pocketbook full!! Lol

Seriously what Dominic states, and also what SJG tends to portray to not simply go for wjaculatory services. If I think about it it's easy to ejaculate bit harder to get the other aspects. Visuals and sensations you can take home with you after the fact, and ego gratification are a couple things that come to mind. I get my sex from traditional sources, so most girls know I'm not their for bj's or fs, which is why many dancers avoid me cause they want the $$$.

If the dancers want the $$ they seek out the more desperate looking PLs or ones with more disposable income to throw away.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    I read the same thread that the OP quotes. What gets me with these girls is that some they think extra should be charged just because a guy shot his load irrespective of whether they came into contact with it. They should take it as a given that some guys will come, what the fuck do they expect when they are grinding!
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    @Meat72 kind of backwards logic on the stripper's part. You are an easier customer because you are just here to spend money on dances and not demean their soul with sex and they STILL prefer to take the man who wants to ruin their already dirty pussy and mind? Weird.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ That's why not all dancers are doing extra's, as some are happy to go from one pl to another pl, picking up $40-$60 here and there. Imaging visiting 3-4 guys an hour on a 4 hour shift. You can see 10-15 guys at an average of $50= $500-$700 shift, pay out $50-$100 to staff for a net of $450- $650/shift. Some girls do 2-3 shifts a week making $50k-$80k annually. Not bad for part time work if you can sift through your regulars and then the dancer hasn't felt too compromised on their soul, maybe rationalizing it as just having a good time while making some scratch!
  • joc13
    8 years ago
    @JimG around here, your math represents a good floor night on an 8hr fri/sat shift. most of the dancers I talk to are happy if they can get 5 dances ($10) in an hour. the average in my typical club is 15 songs per hour, so that's dancing 1 out of every 3 songs.
    So, when they are getting $150-$200 for 30mins in VIP (3-4 times what they would make on the floor in a whole hour), seems like dealing with a little mess is a small price to pay. Of course, if they would all just do BBBJCIMNS there wouldn't BE any mess! :-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion