tuscl

HOW RETARDED IS SJG?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Monday, January 9, 2017 3:42 PM
So CrazyJoe is bumping 4 year old threads - personally I think it's funny a shit. This down syndrom motherfucker SJG is responding to all of them like they were posted 20 minutes ago. Get a fucking clue! Come out of the basement sometimes to get a breath or fresh air Lloyd!!!!

24 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Shailynn, your mom is calling you. Get back in the attic. Be sure to be ready in time for the West Texas Christian Glee Club rehearsal. SJG Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven Live, shows the Twin Towers [view link]
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Lloyd that rebuttal wasn't even funny.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    shailynn we all know Lloyd doesn't understand how "comeback" it is not in his autistic spectrum. Bumping threads and replying to yourself when no one else ever comments, advocating violence, rape, and having no idea how to read a room, making wildly illogical assumptions, and lying are his only real modes.
  • mikeya02
    7 years ago
    This is a question that has puzzled San Jose residents for years
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    SJG is gay! Lol!
  • ime
    7 years ago
    well we do know he has a penchant for slim mexican boys, MAMPS and the BFE
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Anyone you trolls don't agree with is retarded, gay, homo, psycho, and they live with their mom. SJG
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    And anyone you don't agree with is a planning concentration camps and how to more efficiently burn the bodies this time.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    SJG is a super mongoloid!
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    ^^^ With super retard strength that he uses to rape women in their sleep.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    "Anyone you trolls don't agree with is retarded, gay, homo, psycho, and they live with their mom." See, like I said this motherfucker doesn't even make any sense!
  • Spirit_of_Alucard
    7 years ago
    Well this thread is just filled with VILE ATTACK DOGS who can't stand the thought of anybody different from themselves. FOR SHAME! Just go back to speaking in your own LITTLE ECHO CHAMBER and ignore the possibility of expanding your minds.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    "Lloyd that rebuttal wasn't even funny." Let's face it, wit and comic timing are not his strong suits.
  • mikeya02
    7 years ago
    The Alucard is strong in him
  • Spirit_of_Alucard
    7 years ago
    That is not funny sir! You seem like the kind of person that would MOCK a disabled man. Do you walk around whirling your arms and yelling that you have Parkinson's? This assumes you don't have Parkinson's. If you do then I am sorry. But if you do not have it all I can say is SHAME ON YOU sir!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Shailynn, Gaffigain, Dougy, you guys are full of shit. SJG
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    If we're full of shit then it would be better than you spreading your shit, SJG! Keep your shit to yourself and leave the country and TUSCL. Everybody hates you!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Gaffigan, I'll find a butt plug that is big enough to silence you. And I now know how to insert it: [view link] SJG Rainbow - stone cold [view link]
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Super ritard strength! Lol...
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    SJG, to show proof of your super retardation skills, you continually misspell my name as Gaffigan when it is spelled "Gassagain"! How dumb can you be? Explain your stupidity away dumb ass...
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Such an assclown SJG
  • Lil_Baller100
    3 years ago
    Wtf crazyjoe
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    lol very nice try attempting to draw the tuscl angst against Trump to our favorite local lighting rod. Apparently he doesnt get free wifi anymore.
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    Wtf crazyjoe
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion