Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Possibly The Hottest Mom/Daughter Trio Ever?

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Those are some pretty hot babes, but there's a lot of plastic surgery going on with all of them.

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yeap - they look pretty-good but take away all that make-up and fancy hair and silicone and maybe they're just avg.

They were actually in a talk-show once a few years ago - I thought they (especially the daughters) were a little too high on themselves.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

not bad.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Better women through science.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

If she kept the makeup on, I'd fuck the one in the middle.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

I don't think they're hot at all. Not appealing in the slightest.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^^ proving once again george is gay

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

Robots are supposed to look alike. I can't wait for virtual reality and women won't have to do this to themselves anymore.

Profile picture for Spirit_of_Alucard
Spirit_of_Alucard
•

REAL WOMEN should not be made of PLASTIC. I like reality and not the FAKE world we see around us. But most people with their TINY CREATURE BRAINS are unable to see this. I see BEYOND.......

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Way way way too fake. Not interested.

Profile picture for MrBater2010
MrBater2010
•

"Natalie Wardell, 45, in Central Coast, Australia, has a unique problem. People keep confusing her and her oldest daughters, Jazmyne and Tamika, for sisters." That's the excuse I am using.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement