tuscl

Multi-tasking

larryfisherman
California
Some of you have mentioned that you've had strippers/civilians allow you to record on your cellphone while having sex with them.

How do you multi-task this?

I'm obviously assuming you have one hand on your phone while you're fucking her. To me it would seem like the sex wouldn't be as good. You're constantly trying to get the right angle on your phone while at the same time trying to pleasure her (and you want to be pleasured). I don't think you'd be able to record with her on top of you.

18 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Finish your homework
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    When your all grown up you can experiment and figure it out
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Is this retard really serious?
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i 've tried a few times. but i get distracted.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    exactly justme, I would think there would be some distraction.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ stop beating your bush.... clever
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I hire a camera operator. : )

Actually, my iPad Pro has a keyboard / cover that is also a stand. I set the iPad on a table or dresser and aim it where I am going to have sex or a blow job. I sometimes have to reposition the iPad during the filming.

I have sex videos with a number of strippers, but I don't know if I'll make any more. While I enjoy watching the strippers, I don't like seeing myself naked having sex. It is not a pretty sight.

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, jack is unaware that I snuck in his place and placed spy cameras in his sex rooms. :)
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    "I don't like seeing myself naked having sex. It is not a pretty sight."

lmao

you're awesome, jack
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Jack is a badass
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Larry, if you have to fart during sex, do you have trouble multi tasking then?
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    A dancer sent me a video of her having sex with some guy and she just propped her phone against a pillow on a chair.
    I've only taken video of them blowing me. Never tried during sex. What J ack said. I don't think I'd look too good from any angle.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Another advantage of 3 somes. :)
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I guess what I need is a iPad Pro :)
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ you need a brain
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I've leaned my phone against something, but usually either she or I just hold it in our hand.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion