tuscl

Stripper

Cherry.jinx
Uttar Pradesh
I want to be a stripper and I need to apply for it but I don't know how, I need help.

26 comments

• LecherousMonk
    8 years ago
    1. Walk into your nearest club, and then ask when auditions are.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Dress sexy but not too slutty. Don't be too businesslike, wear your hair down. Wear cute and comfortable shoes, save the lucite soles with neon lights for the stage. Go easy on the makeup, don't look overdone. Carry yourself well with class and confidence, be relaxed and don't walk too fast or two slow. Appear ambitious not anxious. Walk in and ask the door girl or guy for an application, don't ask if they are hiring or taking applications, you know they are and they have an opening for you. If you need a drink to relax a bit, don't show up drunk or stoned. Depending on what shift you want, go early before it gets busy. Your total package should be somewhere between business casual and streetwalker. You're a professional but you know what boys like. If it's new to you consider a moderate range place, not a cum dump but not too high end either. Once hired watch other girls and what works for them. Make friends with the staff, dancers are competutve but there are those who like to share their knowledge. If the place has a house mom she'll help you out, dancers
    live on tips, so do servers and bartenders, be nice and tip and encourage your customers if they're not tipping. It all comes back to you if you don't treat staff like servants. That may be too much, and pretty elementary at that Have fun and good luck.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Btw, once you get hired post pics and let us know how you're doing. And if you're a big booty black girl, hmu.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Go to where JS69 clubs. He'll audition you,
  • Cherry.jinx
    8 years ago
    Guys I want to be a stripper not a prostitute, there is a difference between the two. I need legit solution to this thing because I want to be a scientist n I gotta pay for my college fee without getting STDs n STIs.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Have you considered contacting a club and asking them how to audition? Around here it is just show up when the manager is working and get up on stage and dance. One club just requires you to send a few photos. they contact you and tell you when to show up. You have the job if you make it through a set.
    Let us know where and when you work. I am sure some of us would be happy to cheer you on.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You seem to not know much about strip clubs - you should visit a few as a customer so you can get a feel for what to expect as a dancer - depending on the area some clubs can be very high contact which many newbie dancers are uncomfortable with and were not at all expecting b/c they had rarely set foot inside one
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Cherry.jinx, one reason you're getting such extreme dancers on here is the fact that there are guys who pretend to be protective dancers that pop up occasionally on this board.

I've never understood the hostility. If a new poster really is woman who wants to dance then it will be brilliant. If it is just a guy trolling us we can always hope he does something funny. Might as well answer the same way you would with a woman that is considering stripping. Where's the harm?

With that in mind realize that some clubs are actually pretty dirty. I'm not as hardcore as some of the guys on here claim to be. Some of the claims are probably just exaggerations or complete fiction but I some really ring true.

So try to find out what crazy stuff, if any, goes on in any place you consider. If you're comfortable with it then brilliant. If not just don't start.

Also, stay away from the drugs if you want to make money! ;)
  • Cherry.jinx
    8 years ago
    M still a baby, I'll join a strip club somewhere in September or October may be this year when I come to USA. M still in India.
  • Cherry.jinx
    8 years ago
    N I dunno how to send attachments so u guys can just follow me on IG with the username _cat_woman
  • THE CHAINDOG
    8 years ago
    You do have a great stage name.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Welcome to TUSCL Cherry. We are loaded with trolls. Just ignore them.

Advice to Wanna Be Strippers:
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

Good Luck,
    SJG
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Cherry.jinx, welcome to TUSCL! New female contributors are (or should be) always welcome. Now . . . (I can't believe I'm the first to say this) . . . show us your tits so that we can determine whether, in our expert opinion, you are worthy :)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Now 2, you are not the first to emphasize that female members should be welcomed. But please stop propagating that show us your tits. That is one of the reasons we have so few female members.

SJG
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    MrDeuce knows of which he speaks. :) Hush, s_j_g. LOL
  • nemesisk7
    8 years ago
    are you indian ? are you going to provide your clients blowjobs ?
  • nemesisk7
    8 years ago
    are you ok with cum in mouth ? clients will pay you
  • Cherry.jinx
    8 years ago
    Yes, m an Indian but I will not provide more than strip dancing, pole dance and handjobs.
  • Cherry.jinx
    8 years ago
    I aim to be a scientist n I don't want any diseases or anything so I'll keep clean.
  • nemesisk7
    8 years ago
    Well a handjob is a nice start, how about with condom that's pretty clean ?
  • Cherry.jinx
    8 years ago
    Whatever nemesisk7 I'll just stay a virgin n not give blowjobs at all because m a singer n my voice is important, way more important than anything.
  • Cherry.jinx
    8 years ago
    Yes txtittyfag it may sound unreal but can I do I seriously want to study in john Hopkins's n I don't have money, what will I do in that case??? Be a stripper earn money, pay my fee, live in Baltimore then become scientist n leave the stripper job. I love to sing n I sing I also want to learn singing. Living in a foreign country is not easy especially in an expensive one. U need to work to fulfill ur dreams. N if that means becoming a stripper for some time, that's ohk with me, m an open-minded girl. I don't believe in stereotypes.
  • Cherry.jinx
    8 years ago
    When I come to Baltimore u all will know n believe me.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Cherry.jinx, pay no attention to txtittyfag. I put him on ignore because the only thing he seems to post is negativity. And non-funny negative threads at that. Just take an insult from that guy as a complement or put him on ignore!

My impression is that Baltimore has some pretty crazy stuff going on, although I've never clubbed there. The DC clubs I've been to are clean. More seriously, if you want to be a scientist I'd look at the reputations of many universities for the specific area you want to study. If you have a reason to stay in the DMV area there are many universities there. If you aren't tied to area you may find a really good fit elsewhere.

And if you're a guy trolling us, brilliant trolling! ;)
  • Cherry.jinx
    8 years ago
    4got2wipe m a girl...k and I want to study in John Hopkin's University so if u could help me find a club near it that is clean, demands high looks n only clean dance performances n atlmost a handjob not more than that with a pretty good pay, please let me know. ;_; u guys r weird but really helpful, thanks guys!!!
  • K
    8 years ago
    If you will be in Baltimore, consider traveling up to NJ or NY once a month for a weekend. A few clubs here have women travel in from further away than that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion