tuscl

Offering at Lower Than Usual

Ch3ll
Arizona
Have any of you proposed a lower than usual OTC price with your recurring OTC stripper? Has the $$$ always fluctuated with your meetings? How did you ask?

10 comments

• bvino
    8 years ago
    I just act like that is all the money I have available. No excuses. I might apologize for lowballing her but I will make it clear that I am spending as much as I can at the moment.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Same. She never knows how much I have. But I'm usually generous with my hard earned coin. Sometimes she's generous with her time. Her sense of entitlement is getting old lately, though. My fault for letting that happen. Kind of like a temporary tax increase that never gets lowered. Same with my favorite server. Just because I tipped her about 400% once, she gets mad at me for not doing it every trip. I may learn the hard way but I do learn.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    As a black man, if I do it once, the whole strip club unofficially black lists me.
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    I do it basically every time. The first time or few times I'm generally paying more than I will for future visits. I'm pretty straightforward about things with strippers take home, and I usually stick girls who are the same way. So, having a frank conversation about that stuff isn't a minefield. I don't have a set way to bring it up, but its never resulted in an issue and I can't recall it ever not resulting in a reduction of the rate. I've said things like, I'd like to see you again but I was thinking of a number closer to xxx. Or, I know we usually do yyy, but xxx is is what I'm thinking. A lot of times, on the first visit we'll discuss the fact that the price is a "this time" price and we'll have to talk about it again next time. So, its not coming as a total shock. A lot of times, I'll let them ask me if they can come back and then just respond with a "if you want to do xxx, sure that sounds fun." In some cases I've done it more than once, lowering the rate twice.

Often times the it turns into a bit of a negotiation, meaning we'll meet in the middle and/or add conditions For example, on a certain day of week or time of day, or add a round two/three. I used to be completely against overnights, but I've gotten more comfortable with that lately and as backwards as it seems to me I've found that a lot of girls prefer to stay the night and will agree to much less if they can stay the night.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    I only re-negotiate for a lower price when I know I am overpaying. This is maybe 30% of the time, with the other 70% being situations where a fair deal was struck at the outset. It's a balancing act sometimes. I don't want to pay much more than I would pay for another attractive girl, but neither do I want a good OTC girl to become resentful from being squeezed.

When I do re-negotiate, I am blunt and say something like this: "I like seeing you a lot, but I've been paying others a lot less and I'm having trouble justifying it. I'm not saying you're not worth it, but it would be a lot easier for me to keep doing this if we could get the number a bit closer what others want. Would xxx.xx work for you?"
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I tend not to renegotiate -- I negotiate a price I think is fair from the beginning, and from then on, the price is the price. This means I've passed on some pretty hot girls. But, depending on your perspective, I'm either blessed or cursed that my cheap bone is stronger than my bone bone (I also bring extra cash, my ATM card, and my credit card into the club, and the number of times I've lost control and blown out my budget = 0). So, there's a good chance you'll never read a "I knew $700 was too much and I can't really afford it but she was SO HOT AND I HAD TO HAVE HER" story from me.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    With my ATF I started at $350 for overnight but foolishly allowed the price to drift up to a theoretical $500, though actually more because of advances now and then. After a health-related break for both of us the past couple of months, I'm planning to offer $350 again for our next sleepover in a couple of weeks. Whether she agrees depends entirely on how desperate she is for money at that moment.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Thanks for all the replies. I did offer at a lower than usual rate, but she came back with she didn't have a babysitter. I don't intend to make it a habit to try and lowball her or other strippers, but we do have our budgets.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    IMO there's a difference b/w low-balling and reducing what may be over-payment down to a fair value, it may be ok to over-pay on a one-off, but if one is gonna be a repeat custy most of us can't afford to consistently pay above-market rates and should get a bulk discount per se
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    You know, what I find works? You flat out refuse, don't bother negotiating and walk away, 9 out of 10 times, the girls (at least for me) decide to lower their prices. I don't do that of course when it's already $20 or lower because then your haggling because you're clearly broke.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion