tuscl

Welcome to TUSCL: version.2017

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Thursday, January 5, 2017 8:16 PM
* Dougster is finally bullying people again (finally welcome back) * txtittyfag vs txtittyfag. is getting old real quick, but there's a few laughs in there * Everyone misses Motorhead, some of us miss San_Jose_Gay * Lil Fishsticks still is working on his Algebra homework * Certainly the highlight so far in this short time span 2017, Juice is now trolling the Asheville Backpage and is letting us view it. 2017 Previews: * With all of Juice's publicity, TUSCL members start flying to Asheville instead of Tijuana to bang backpage hookers, SJG and LDK82 take a liking to the Asheville transvestites. * The dow crashes in March and Dougster is beside himself. * Ricky's drycleaners lose his famed shiny suit and he starts wearing sweat pants to the club. * JS69 marries his DC and they adopt a kid, only so JS69 can bring in DS1 as an "Au Pair." * Juice gets banned from Follies, but it's okay because he finds true love on Asheville's Backpage.

9 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    thank you for clearing that up. #FECAL FREAK I'm not sure I want to search for that hashtag on twitter, instagram or anything else!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "I aint c hiz postin no mo cause I put him on ignor" Here let me translate this - that made me laugh my ass off: I ain't see his posting no more because I put him on ignore.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    SJG will probably bring up wanting to go to TJ again
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    JS69 marries his DC and they adopt a kid, only so JS69 can bring in DS1 as an "Au Pair." Holy shit that is a wonderful dream. In fact, if I didn't have a DC, I know I could have a threesome with DS I and DS III. Cause DS I will do anything to get me back, theyre both bisexual, DS III is a huge slut, and I'd pay them a fortune. Shailynn, this is a creative post. Mary Jane is laughing her ass off.
  • Shailynn & JS, funny you mention that about the au pair. I just saw my old fav OTC recently and she met a super rich married dude who fell for her hard. It sounds like this guy's net worth is $50 million or up, based on the size and location of his mansion, yacht, etc. Anyway, the guy is seeing her OTC, but is trying hard to hire her full time to move into his house as an an au pair of some sort. Apparently, it turns him on quite a bit to imagine her working in his house alongside his wife and then taking her into one of the spare rooms and fucking her while the wife is in the kitchen or something. Haha. Oh, to be super wealthy. She's reluctant to take the "job" though, because she doesn't want to be tied down to him and is sure the wife will find out and it'll be trouble. Good list Shailynn.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I thought that if JS69 marries his D.C. That would be the wedding of the year and it would be at Tootsies then they could adopt DS1 and hire Juice to be their manny.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    twentyfive, that's an ace idea for JohnSmith69! Though I still think DS1 will be the au pair. That way JohnSmith69 can pretend he's Jude Law! They can hire juicebox69 as a butler and pay him in chicken wings. juicebox69 will wear his pimp suit and run a Craigslist prostitution ring!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    @4got I only put juice in as manny because i heard someone on a TV show refer to a male au pair as that and i laughed so hard I almost choked
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Don't forget Shailynn, riding around in his mom's minivan which says "West Texas Christian Glee Club". And mikeya02. TJ is part of some big plans for me. But that does not mean I "want to go". I don't do things that way. I will go, when my other affairs are going the way I want so that the time is right. I am not a sex tourist. I am not even a recreational consumer. So when I am there I will be meeting people who I will continue to see. Some of their hot p4p women will be a great place to start. But that will be only one of many interlinked agendas. And mikeya02 and those I have on ignore, I could not care less what any of you think. And I am not making excuses because I don't need to make any excuses to anyone here for anything whatsoever. SJG CHON - Full Set - Audiotree Live in Austin 2015, Math Rock [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion