tuscl

What clubs do you know NOW that girls are either giving ITC or OTC in the DMV

4lifedmv
District of Columbia
Wednesday, January 4, 2017 9:00 AM
It's been a while since I had any extras in the club. The last time I got FS was at EI b4 the major makeover it was last summer of 16' and it was a Friday around 4pm when doors still opened at 2. It was a light skinned chick a few tats short hair probably a wig ask me for a dance as soon as i walked in and i was like sure. Not even 30 secs in the dance she whispered in my ear and said you want to f@*k? I thought she was just being sexy while dancing so i said yeah right! She stopped dancing and told me to give her 20 for vip. Gave it to her went in vip and she said give me $$ amount so i did. Gave me a hat and smashed from the back was nervous cause i thought they would check in on us so i went quick. Long story short i havent ran into shorty in a while. Wanted to know if you fellas know of any other places or had any experinces let me know

10 comments

• jackslash
    7 years ago
    I'm impressed that you've ever gotten extras at the Department of Motor Vehicles.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Do you mean the DC area. I have not personal experience recently but the last time I read through the reviews a few months ago as I was going to be in the area for several weeks and I decided the area had not changed at all since my last clubbing adventure so 5 or 6 years ago. It was not worth leaving my hotel to waste time and money. (If anything it is worse and more dangerous for an old white guy) DC,Baltimore and northern VA are puss filled open sores. Could not leave soon enough. I commuted rather than stay over weekends. Yuck!
  • 4lifedmv
    7 years ago
    @jackslash LOL DMV aka District of Columbia, Maryland, Virgina
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Any club that has a private VIP usually means you can get extras; just like shorty hooked you up there are others that may also; you just gotta ask and probably better after you've gotten dances from a chick and have had a chance to feel her out and she knows you got $$$ to spend. I "think" I've heard Fuego has a VIP where you can get extras but I'm not 100% sure since I'm not from the area but I thought I'd read that in some Fuegos reviews a good while back about extras in VIP.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    I am confused
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ITC can be harder in the sense that some clubs don't allow it - w.r.t OTC is up to the dancer - can be a bit hard to pull-off b/c many dancers are understandably wary of meeting up w/ a dude they don't know - and many dancers are very flaky and even if they say yes they often don't follow thru. Most OTC dudes try to build a rapport w/ the dancer over multiple visits so she can feel you out - then it's a matter of asking and making a fair-offer - most girls won't but good chance you won't find the ones that do unless you ask - I would think you'd could set something up w/ some of the EI girls.
  • Aravas
    7 years ago
    Harley riders but they gone now I heard, I need to do a ride around
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Never been there, but Harley Riders really sounded like something. Not a strip club. But it is de-listed now. :( SJG
  • Aravas
    7 years ago
    Ya it was good while it was around :(
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I heard that the girl that give eye exams, will give you a little extra, if you read the bottom line on the eye chart.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion