tuscl

I am NOT Alucard. I have NEVER claimed to be Alucard. I am NOT making fun of Alu

Spirit_of_Alucard
From the great beyond
I am a long time TUSCL poster that is SICK & TIRED of all the ILLITERATE VILE ATTACK DOGS that pollute this site. I decided to STRIKE BACK like the LONE RANGER and rip the mask off of those IDIOTS with their tiny creature brains in the hope that they will SHUT UP.

We will probably never have a moderator but NOW that it is 2017 maybe I can rally the rest of TUSCL to destroy the VILE ATTACK DOGS. The late Alucard, may he rest in peace, probably would have like that.

13 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    No! I am not ALUCARD, nor was meant to be;
    Am an attendant lord, one that will do
    To swell a progress, start a scene or two,
    Advise the prince; no doubt, an easy tool,
    Deferential, glad to be of use,
    Politic, cautious, and meticulous;
    Full of high sentence, but a bit obtuse;
    At times, indeed, almost ridiculous—
    Almost, at times, the Fool.

I grow old ... I grow old ...
    I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.

Shall I part my hair behind? Do I dare to eat a peach?
    I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach.
    I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each.

I do not think that they will sing to me.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I'm confused. I thought the Lone Ranger wore a mask and didn't make it his job to unmask others.

Also, is jackslash saying that Spirit_of_Alucard is Prince Hamlet?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i missed the alucard time. as i did not participate in this forum until recently... i admit i am totally ignorant of his contribution.
  • deogol
    8 years ago
    He was kind of a wack job that made PLs look like golden images of men. His posts were funny since they were so earnest and yet so out of touch with reality.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Yeah, Alucard sure liked being kicked in the nuts. And he had 3 or 4 peoples worth of egos crammed into his one defective brain. But RickyBoy has 10 so he is still more fun to make fun of overall.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Look at alucard's profile, complete with an enemies list. Alucard was a self-righteous moralizer with no sense of humor.
    https://www.tuscl.net/u.php?UID=163706
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    that's sad.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    It might help if Founder added or got the ignore feature to work for everyone instead of VIP members. I just found out the feature doesn't work if you don't have vip status. Guess I need to post some reviews sometime.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I thought Alucard was hilarious especially when he sent me private messages talking about all the a..holes on here. But he did lack an understanding of humor. He thought I was mocking him when I was just kidding around.

It was even funnier to hear people complaining about Alucard sending them a nasty private message then putting someone on ignore so they could not reply. They sometimes posted replies as a discussion.

Dougster said he dropped Alucard off on same crappy alien planet on a thread I started where I joked about having engine problems. Alucard was never heard from again.
    Alucard must have thought almost everyone was mocking him or out to get him.
    I wouldn't have posted any joke threads if I had realized he really did not understand sarcasm or jokes and took everything so serious even though this is a strip club site where there is a disclaimer that everything should be considered a work of fiction. At one point though, maybe I didn't care if he didn't understand. I used to routinely only get 3 to 4 hours of sleep at one time which explains why I posted so much.

I now consider attempting to get 7 or 8 hours of sleep or anything past 6 as equivalent to a workout as far as improving my health and losing weight.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    The ignore feature works even if you do not have VIP status. Not sure why it's not working for you.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Ok thanks. Maybe I didn't click on it within a thread and there is a bug in how it works. Thanks. I got it working now.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Spirit_of_Alucard, you don't need any Deputy Dawgs around here nor any self-deputized sheriffs who are ineffective. There's a certain moral character or inner calling for an *effective* self-deputized sheriff. A few of these types have worked out West (US), when needed. Most rose up through an internal sense of duty and service and builtin moral compass for a minimum level of law and and order.

Few things is life as as sad as a vigilante who is not needed. Maybe if founder and Emily were not present, the existence of this (self-deputized) sheriff could be warranted. But absent of that you are disrespecting founder and Emily by telling them that you better know how to run this site than they do. This is not your site.

Hiding behind mask and alias of another makes you no better than the coward trolls that you despise so much. There is a time and a place for alias -- to protect your identity and that identity of extras girls or identities of ATFs/CFs or club involve -- this time is not one of those.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion