tuscl

I see strippers all around me!

Wednesday, December 28, 2016 10:41 PM
NYC (esp. Manhattan) is many millions in a small area and most of the time people are walking on the streets or subway. It happens more than often that I can recognize a girl and pass a smile. Though I would never walk up and make them uncomfortable, it feels weird as well as funny. I think they would be laughing as well. Some may be quite conscious and uncomfortable. Some may not or pretend not to recognize or look at ya. Anyone else has that eerie feeling ? You look at a girl and think ....

6 comments

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    this is a pleasurable experience i haven't had.
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    I've crossed paths with a couple dancers I know outside their club. No big deal but a pleasant surprise.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    If this is happening all of the time don't you think you might be having false positive stripper ids? I'm just saying that one or two over a period of time might be both plausible and kind of ace but a lot might just be random sexy girls. Which is still ace! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Or maybe you're like the kid in "the sixth sense" but with strippers!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Brilliantiance
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Never happened to me, in 30 years of SCing in the same small city. Kinda think 4got is onto something with his "false positive" theory
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion