tuscl

Best lapdances in dc / Baltimore area?

aleccorbett
Virginia
Saturday, December 24, 2016 11:17 PM
I got a Christmas bonus. So i want to blow it. I typically go to acores but i heard show case theatre is also good. Any other place i ahould consider? I worry about sbow case since i love white girls and asians and.i hear it has blacks and latinas. Dont have a car so close to metro or mark is preferred.

10 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I just discovered this great web site. They have actual written reviews of strip clubs that you can read to decide what club in a particular city is best. A very novel concept. They also write sentences with capitalization for ease of reading. [view link]
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    This guy is smart^^^
  • s88
    8 years ago
    AFAIK, DC proper is no contact airdancing. MOCO, strip clubs are illegal. VA is pasties. You have to goto PGC for a proper SC in the DMV. Showcase Theater is the only SC in PGC with white dancers AFAIK, all others are AA SCs. I used MetroRail to Greenbelt and Metrobus 89 (runs M-F only) and walked through the bushes and across the MARC tracks to Old Baltimore Pile. Note the last bus 89 headed south DOES NOT connect with the last green line train. You must used the 2nd to last bus 89 of the night going south or a cab to Greenbelt station (there are tons of them loitering in the bus area, so write down a few numbers before you head north).
  • aleccorbett
    8 years ago
    I guess im wondering how does showcase theatre compare to scores. How hot are the dancers and how good do they dance.
  • Alterego4401
    8 years ago
    Showcase or players club.
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    Showcase is useless.Don't waste your money [view link] can't try FUEGOS, PLAYERS CLUB, HUSTLERS,SCORES,GOLD CLUB
  • aleccorbett
    8 years ago
    I typically go to scores but was going to give show case a try. What didnt you like about it ?
  • Alterego4401
    8 years ago
    Showcase is fine. No extras but cute girls with some touching. Best perv row in the region.
  • TresLeche
    8 years ago
    Any info on mileage or extras at Scores?
  • aleccorbett
    8 years ago
    So far i havent gotten anything but a good grind. I have a favorite girl there who is nice amd the dancedecentgood with decent contact. So far no extras and no propositioning but i havent asked tbh.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion