tuscl

How big is the girl too big for you? Whats your limit?

Saturday, December 24, 2016 4:46 PM
I like my girls thick but I see of you dudes with really big girls, what is the attraction?

28 comments

• larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I like thick. I don't like BBW or fat. As far is what is too big for me, I know it when I see it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    As long as they still have a shape snd are curvy I haven't met one too big - some people are very big-boned - if the BBR (boobs to belly ratio) is less than one then no bueno (i.e. if her gut sticks out further than her boobs then no good) - I like thick voluptuous women and why I'm into black women, black women can be big and stacked in the right places
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    When her thighs are bigger than mine and her tits are bigger than my head
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    If she can reasonably be called thick, then she's too big for me. I know guys who are into fat, even obese, women but I can't understand the attraction.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Slow claps) clap.......clap.........clap........clap....... (Slow claps) clap.......clap.........clap........clap....... (Slow claps) clap.......clap.........clap........clap....... (Slow claps) clap.......clap.........clap........clap....... (Slow claps) clap.......clap.........clap........clap....... (Slow claps) clap.......clap.........clap........clap....... (Slow claps) clap.......clap.........clap........clap....... (Slow claps) clap.......clap.........clap........clap.......
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    That waist to hip ratio has been pretty accurate in predicting whether or not I'll be attracted to a "thick" woman. If it's in that 0.7 range, I'll apparently like her.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    If her ass is bigger than mine, I'm not interested.
  • Tonymarriedloser123
    8 years ago
    So you wouldnt date a J. Lo, shit
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i like spinners and nicely curvy women.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I don't know how big is too big. If I hit it off with a really big girl, it's a little late to then say she's too fat. All thick really means is she's fat, but you don't want to tell her no for some reason.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    what scat said
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    There is a dancer at the Flight Club who must be 6 feet tall. She's blonde with giant boobs, but she's too big for me. I'm afraid if I took her to VIP she would overpower me and have her way with me.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    110 lbs. 90 preferred. 120-130 is not GF material. I'll never buy a LD from above 130. My rule is, she has to be able to ride my back or shoulders, 90 lbs meets this requirement.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Waist measurement must be at least 10 inches smaller than breast measurement and 20 inches smaller than hip measurement
  • onechange
    8 years ago
    It's hard to say. There was one club favorite that was damn near amazonian.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I'm not as strict as shadowcat but I still avoid the fattys! No disrespect to the girls with weight problems, but I'm just not attracted. :(
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    I love slim women with tiny waists. The bigger the tits, the happier I am, usually. I don't go to sttrip clubs to see fatties, and I certainly won't pay them anything except a dollar--to go away quietly.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    while I have seen women who I'd describe as FAT in a strip club, it's very unusual Most of the girls I see with more meat on their bones are what I'd describe as "thick" (like Kim Kardashian) For me, weight isn't the issue. Usually if the girl is "too big" it's because she's noticeably tall....which I don't like
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I agree with papi plus they must be smaller than me
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Like JS69, if you're calling a girl "thick", she's well beyond my tolerance level already. My preference is slim "dancer" bodies. I'll go up to fit-but-proportional -- "average" or "athletic" due to the unfortunate lack of a good adjective to describe this.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Generally I like the girls smaller than me but in years past I did occasionally get dances from a dancer who had gained more weight than I cared for. I saw this same girl working at the Masters in September and she looked a lot better and looked good again. She is big boned though and even though she is smaller than me, she might be too big overall for some small guys. I like the dancers to look fit. If there are waves of flab all over, that is not attractive.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    The old joke was you knew your girl was too fat if she sat on your face and you couldn't hear the Stereo. When I hear half the stupid jerk ass club Dee Jays who are in love with their own voice I could begin to believe that would be a GOOD thing.... Seriously, what Papi said, thick is good but if there's a gut it should at least have boobs to take your attention off of it. I'm a lover of big boobs, coke bottle dangerous curves, and a more cushion for the pushin' ass.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Did LDK just describe what makes him LDK ?
  • oldnewbie
    8 years ago
    If they tell her to haul ass and she has to make two trips, then she is TOO BIG.
  • LecherousMonk
    8 years ago
    Papi, I agree: The BBR is key. What is your stance on ties, though? If they protrude equally far do you give her the benefit of the doubt?
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    HGR. Yes! When she sits on my face her ass engulfs my entire head (I got one huge apeman noggin too), and I can't hear a damn thing!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    The question rephrased could be, "why do you find attractive women attractive?" When it comes to "fat" gals, I have noticed 2 groups of men: Group A: Ones that find thick women attractive (either exclusively or also find fit women attractive, too). Group B: Pretends to be part of Group A but due to confidence issues or low sexual capital, preys on fat chicks. Attractive qualities of thick women? Big boobs and nice asses. So sometimes you get a little tummy pooch with it. But if the whole package is good, then I will overlook that. Attitude helps. A lot of thick women lack the stuck up vibe that some fit women give off. Though I get it. When I see a fit women, I see dedication because I know how much dedication that lifestyle demands to stay fit. Plus fit girls get hit on by an ASTRONOMICAL number of men so the side effect is sometimes shebdevelops a stuck up attitude. However, it is possible to break through that attitude with a little confidence and the ability to push her buttons to pique her curiosity. So it's more of a challenge than a deterrent IMO. I'll end with a joke: Q: How do you know that God loves bigger girls? A: Because he made sooo many of them! :)
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    When her ass, tits and stomach are NOT separate body parts.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion