tuscl

It's been a good year. (Calling it quits with first OTC)

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Friday, December 23, 2016 12:10 PM
So it's been a good year as far as SCing and getting some steady sex. I don't know that I will ever go back to not OTCing again. But the thrill is gone after 3 months. I gave her a few hundred as a parting gift no meet up. Just over text and Square. Love the money transfer apps. No cash involved no way to get robbed.

19 comments

• MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    My first OTC was just one year ago, when a favorite ITC extras girl texted me asking if I would like to meet OTC because she had lost her license and couldn't get to work for a while. I saw her three times over the next few months for dinner and a BJ (or, the first time, a BJ and brunch), but it fizzled out because she was too much of a flake. My next couple of OTC dates were with a stripper who asked me for money and met me a couple of times for dinner and a BJ to work it off. Let's just say this relationship isn't officially over but is currently quiescent :) My only other OTC dates have been several "nearly perfect boy-girl sleepovers" with my ATF, who broached the subject at the end of our first VIP in April but didn't actually follow through until August, when she escaped from a controlling boyfriend. This relationship is still ongoing, though probably not for much longer. I have two points to make: 1. The stripper took the initiative in every case -- I haven't sought out OTC activity. 2. Though I enjoy every OTC relationship for what it is, I always swear "Never again!" at the end of each one. I'll say it again: Whenever my current OTC girl and I "break up", I am finished with OTC!
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    GACA, tell us more about these money transfer apps. It's probably better for me not to know, since I had a tendency (which I have overcome) to advance money to strippers in expectation of future dates. Guess what? They sometimes take advantage of my trust! This probably shocks no one except me.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I use and love venmo. Why are you guys thinking you'll quit otc, if you're enjoying it?
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    I've never had to seek out OTC. It just comes up when the girl is looking to party or work after hours.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ That's the way it goes when you are a Successful White Entertainer, an Authority on Average Americans, when you have been thoroughly vetted before you got to open for the Pope, when the thing you and Bill Maher have in common is "that we both like prostitutes", and when your comedy is based on making like your children are taking unfair advantage of you. SJG
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Bill Maher and I only have the thing in common that "we both like prostitutes", but as I said after that in context that I don't partake. I've never paid for sex, and don't have much time to do so. I pay for girls to entertain with their time, Bill Maher is single and actually brags about paying for sex, and has also used my furnished condo when his relatives are staying with him. There's a big difference, as when you're married with 5 kids like I am. You don't ha e time for hooker/prostitutes. You have to carefull choose the people you're around. This isn't like hanging out at the AAMPs picking up Vietnamese or Mexican girls like "Donna in the purple dress". You have to vet very carefully....
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    It might surprise you Jim G, but some of us still believe that our word means something, like our word given in marriage vows, and our word given in what we publicly represent. You on the other hand are trying to play it both ways. All you are doing is saying that as a Christian Comedian you believe that well off white guys are entitled to do whatever they can get away with, and still claim that there is nothing wrong. You are a piece of shit! SJG
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Subraman: Technically only I am thinking of quitting OTC. GACA is just quitting with his current girl. Though I've enjoyed all of my OTC dates (except the "veritable shit storm of chaos", which was interesting but not so enjoyable), I've never sought out OTC and may not be wired for it. Part of the problem is that I get too emotionally attached to strippers that I "date", especially the current one. However, I'm now aware of that aspect of my personality and vow to avoid future emotional entanglements. Ask me in a year if I have really sworn off OTC.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I much prefer OTC to ITC. I always feel rather uncouth when I have sex in a strip club. I like bringing a stripper to my home, where I can relax with her and feed her my famous lasagna and get fully naked and have sex in the bed or on the floor or wherever. I typically pay the same for OTC as for ITC and the girl is with me much longer. Drinking at my house is also much cheaper than drinking in the strip club.
  • HannibalSmith
    8 years ago
    I am quitting OCT with my current girl after the new year. She's getting a bit to needy and has been fairly dishonest with me in the past few months. I'll still visit her in the SC now and then, but I have some better options for some weekend fun.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    I use Google Wallet or Square Cash. All you need is an ATM card no bank info
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    SJG you are the biggest hypocrite as you have been noted stating on TUSCL that you cheated on your ex-wife while you were married. I could go through the 10,000 + posts of your wasteful drivel and prove it to you with a link, but what inertia is truth and your posts are embellished fiction spun in a way your imagination believes. So you see it is you who are the one who goes back on his word, and thinks he can have his cake and eat it. Especially when you play the circle jerk game, where the last guy who comes has to eat the bread. That's the only sporting game you're good at, which is where you got the name "Christian eating Lions" after losing a game of circle jerk, you had to eat the bread. Of course you always hope to lose so you can eat cum filled bread. SJG is a creepy hypocrite who talks a rough game one way, and does the opposite of what he says.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    What the fuck is a "boy girl sleepover" that MisterDouche is talking about? Sounds like something a four year old would ask for. Then again, MisterDouche does have about the same intelligence as a four year old.
  • onechange
    8 years ago
    In my experience, it tends to be pretty quickly learned as to what ladies are willing to offer OTC. OTC isn't something I seek all the time. Sometimes there is a thrill of ITC, trying to get away with it.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Gaffagain, you fucking asshole! Yes, I engaged in marital infidelity. But I have never claimed that it was anything other than marital infidelity. There were intervals during which I tried my best to make the marriage work. And then I stopped ALL marital infidelity. But then after that I had to admit that the marriage was just a death trap and that it had to be terminated. Then, mostly to try and stay sane, I did engage in marital infidelity. Mostly it was just talking and flirting with pretty girls and giving them small tips at our local zero touching club. It was marital infidelity and I have never said otherwise. But I did keep it within some bounds. I knew that I had to fish or cut bait on the marriage, and it was really hard, and hard to do ethically. And I knew that I would have to be able to look at myself in the mirror each morning and live with what I had done. You Gaffigain are the guy who holds himself up as a good family man icon, I think sponsored by right wing media. You are a piece of shit. SJG
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ "Yes I engaged in marital infidelity"! A quote by SJG proving he is the biggest hypocritical troll on TUSCL, especially when he tries to say I'm the one who is shameful. I bet if we took a vote on TUSCL everyone would say he is the biggest hypocrite who promotes equal humanitarian rights, but is actually nothing but a fucking asshole!
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Wait a doggone minute!. Does SJG really think that our own celebrity troll JimGassagain is the actual comedian Jim Gaffigan (who, of course, is "sponsored by right wing media")?? Wowsers.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Deuce, well yes, stupid or not, I have always taken our JimGassagain as the real Jim Gaffigan. He entered the forum without any real bias, except in promoting his far right political views. And he does come across as kind of out of it and strange like the real Jim Gaffigan. But as this continues to go on, you are the second person to question his voracity, and I too now am starting to wonder. SJG reverses order, J then B [view link] The Hidden Power, by Thomas Troward [1921], [view link] B then J B then J [view link] And women should be kept in high heels and makeup, without much else. [view link]
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Finally you will start to leave us good hard working American citizens alone and stop trolling us with your left wing propoganda! I certainly hope you don't believe in my identity for I wouldn't want to be assumed to be around the likes of someone as queer as SJG. His gay alter ego was here a while back. Wonder where he went to? I'm sure SJG threatened him with violence just like he has with other TUSCL members.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion