tuscl

Takeout From Tuscl

Wednesday, December 21, 2016 10:50 AM
Anyone here ever hook up or meet with a stripper they met/messaged on Tuscl?

14 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    No. I was going to meet Nina but then she got all stalkerish by trying to figure out my age and details of my life.
  • Eve
    8 years ago
    I met EastCoaster through here! And I wrote a review on our meetup at Scores a little while back. It would be awesome to get to meet a couple more of you if opportunity ever came.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Ugh, no. My TUSCL buddy Hotsuff and I always tried to but she works day and I can only CLUB at night when I'm in her town, one time we missed each other by less than 1 hour.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Not through this site. But I've met/know the stage names of a few at some clubs. But that was before I knew they posted on here.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Yes. 2. One who's name I have forgotten at Mardi Gras in Atlanta. She quit posting after that. The other one was Christal at Follies. We did VIP 3 or 4 times. Just check her profile. East coaster speaks highly of Eve Hartley.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I have met one from here and gotten dances from her.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Current number a shocking 0 ! But I have made a few plans on doing so but in a juice typical flaky way I never seem to make it Maybe one day I will finally have my Shit together
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    In the name of Juice our Lord Amen
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    I met duomaxwell multiple times and got dances from her
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I tried a few times but it never worked out. I have been pretty successful in meeting dancers from my local stripclub boards, tho.
  • BigPoppa99
    8 years ago
    ;) EveHartley takeout is the best! Trust me, I know...
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    Wait there are women here?
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Just to name a few: Ninabambina Poledancer Larryfisherman
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Yep that Nina is definitely a real psycho!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion