tuscl

Football playoffs coming up!

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
I am betting that the only team the Cowboys don't want to see in the playoffs, is the Giants, I bet that N. E. Patriots aren't so crazy about the idea as well. The Giant offense is not as great as the defense, but they are peaking at the right time. I give the Giants better than even odds, to get to the big game and if they get there they will win it all.Remember what happened the last time the Giants got into the Superbowl as a wild card, I am rooting for them!

52 comments

• skibum609
    8 years ago
    The patriots have a serious bad luck history with the Giants and their ability to play the tougher teams remains in doubt, despite beating the ravens and broncos recently.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Playoffs??? I'm a Bears fan, so we don't bother with playoffs.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    At least the beers found a running back.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    I would love a repeat of the Pats vs. the Giants.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    It looks like Detroit will be in the playoffs. A miracle.
  • Eli is a gamer. He'll be up and down, good, or mediocre during the regular season, but rise to the occasion when the spotlight is the brightest. The Cowboys look good and I like Dak, but as a rookie, I think he'll trip up at some point in the playoffs. I'm not a Romo fan, but it would make good theater if he had to come off the bench in the Super Bowl because Dak got hurt or something. I'd love to see the Giants beat the Pats again. That would drive Tom and Bill bananas.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    On another forum I'm on, all the Cowboys fans are posting with all kinds of bravado. "We hope the Giants make it to the playoffs, we will crush you the third time we meet". But like a StripperWeb girl posting about how she's busted 4 customers' noses, I can smell the fear in their pixels.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Ha I was thinking this post was about college football playoffs when I first read it.

Not to change the subject but I think New Year's Eve for those games is the worst time ever. Everyone has too much shit going on that day and most wives don't like their husbands watching football on NYE.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Would love a shot at Giants. MacAdoo vs Belicheck, i will take that all day.
  • RossVa
    8 years ago
    It's almost impossible for one team to beat the same team three times in a row. In fact I think it's only happened once, when the Dallas Cowboys swept the season series against the Eagles, and then eliminated them from the playoffs in the first round of the playoffs. The Cowboys won all three of those contests, and the last two weren't even close. Dallas beat Philly in Week 8 20-16 in Philadelphia, then crushed the Eagles in consecutive weeks at home, 24-0 and 34-14.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^If you have internet access you would know that it happens more often than you think actually teams that win the first two games have a .706 winning percentage for the third game in the NFL that statement shows a lack of research just look it up.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    You people are ignoring the Browns who are on a path to a perfect season, perfectly bad! Some locals are planning a parade on Jan 7th if they go 0-16 which looks like a real possibility. I can't see celebrating that but it is Cleveland and the Browns have been inept since they came back in 1999 so maybe the embarrassment will shake them up in the future because nothing else has worked.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^Art Model is screaming in his grave.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I have a powerful McD's shitter story brewing right now
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    "Art Model is screaming in his grave."

Don't get me started on that ass modell! His ineptness and actions are what put everything that followed into play!
    As a preemptive strike, yes i know modell's ravens won a super bowl 2 years after leaving Cleveland but it was only because he sold controlling interest of the team to Biscotti. He could have done the same thing in Cleveland but chose to stiff a great fan base instead!
    I better stop before i really get going regarding art the traitor!
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Hey OSU, don't be thinking the Browns can join the Lions as the only 0-16 teams in NFL history!

We want to keep that title for ourselves and not share it with anyone!

When the Browns win, the Lions will uncork the champagne, just like the '72 Dolphins do each year, lol.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    ^ LOL! That's funny! :D
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I'm looking forward to watching the Redskins kick some ass in the playoffs this year.

Oh, they lost to the effing Panthers last night?

OK, now I'm rooting for anyone that plays the Cowboys.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    You know what else is coming up ?

Joe's mother after sucking my dick LMFAO

In juices name Amen
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah; the Giants for the most part have had the Cowboys' # for the last few years in large part due to their physical defense - I'm a lifelong Cowboys fan but IMO they are def not as good nor dominating as their record (and many analysts say the same thing; they just don't pass the eye test).

Dallas is pretty-loaded on offense w/ a very-good offensive line; a stud at running back; a hall of fame tight-end; and pretty-good receivers although I think Dez Bryant is overrated.

Dallas' achilles heel is their defense; they don't have any play-makers/difference-makers - inside linebacker Sean Lee is really their only good defensive player and although he's good I don't consider him dominating.

Dallas can be exposed - they are based on their o-line and running-game; get them on 3rd-down and they are so-so in part b/c they don't want their rooky QB taking chances - thus a good defense like the Giants or Seahawks that can bottle up Dallas' offense means Dallas' defense will be on the field more often to where they will be exposed - a good defense that forces Dallas' offense off the field will be the achilles heel of the Cowboys b/c their defense can barely stop anybody and the longer they are on the field b/c their offense can't convert the more their defense is exposed and burned for big plays.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The Giants are looking similar to the last time they won the Super Bowl and in that they have a pretty-dominating defense that seems to be getting better and they also have the same defensive coordinator they did in their last super-bowl (Spagnuolo).
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Juice is still on the shitter

I Juice's name amen
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Agree Papi, It definitely reminds me how the Giants just found their groove and peaked at the end of the season, seemingly getting better every game. That said, this team definitely isn't as good as that last superbowl team, so I'm actually more bravado than I feel at this point.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Make me a sammitch fag boy Joey

In juices name Amen
  • ime
    8 years ago
    In juices name pig pen
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I'm hoping to catch the NE Patriots. There's no hope for the 0-14 Cleveland Browns, so I've been watching the 'Pats a lot lately. :)
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    BROWNS WIN! BROWNS WIN! The streak is over, SUPERBOWL baby!

The Lions can uncork the champagne! :D
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    How embarrassing for the mediocre Charges
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^ The Chargers are not mediocre, they just suck every 4th quarter

Papi on ignore
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Looks like the Giants backed in, Bucs lost so they're in the second season.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    PS I still think Dallas are just a bunch of poseurs and I don't think they will get past Green Bay or The Giants.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Well, when the Lions play in the Superbowl, that will be sweet. :)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^It's not going to be this upcoming Superbowm
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Dallas just lost to the Eagles.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Fucking Giants always with the fucking dramatics to win a game they had in hand when are they going to score some points and support the defense!
  • Daddillac
    8 years ago
    What about the Falcons. ..... and those college football playoff games were awful.... at least Washington showed up
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Pack Attack!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    3rd quarter, Lions lead. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah - the college football playoff games were pretty boring - one-sided - no doubt who was gonna win
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    Some interesting possibilities for "Avenger Bowl" (a team that lost prior SB meets the team that beat them for a chance to avenge loss). I'll list the losing team, the winning team, and year of the SB:

Patriots vs Giants (08, 12); Patriots vs Packers (97); Dolphins vs Cowboys (72); Chiefs vs Packers (67); Raiders vs Packers (68); Seahawks vs Patriots (15).
    The Cowboys vs Steelers would make a great Avenger Bowl because both teams have beaten each other. Cowboys would look to even the score with the Steelers (for 1976 and 1979 SB losses). The Steelers would love to get the Cowboys for spoiling their prior 4-0 SB record back in 1996.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    I would be surprised if it is anything other than a Dallas vs. Pats match-up. I don't think that any AFC team has the talent to beat the Pats in Foxborough, especially with Oakland out of the running now, and I think the same holds true in the NFC for Dallas.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    My Christian eating lions are ready!

SJG

Lily Allen - "Not Fair" (Glastonbury) (2009) , not much of a top!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pktGY3qk…

Diadem, Turkish Belly Dancer
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XflEpyOc…

Turkish Belly Dance is usually where they wear the least and are most likely to wear high heels. But her's are not that high.

Can they do good belly dancing in high heels, or are high heels the reason strippers use poles?

more Diadem
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmZakctn…

barefoot belly dance, but often standing on her toes
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YQM_zfY…

In her own way, this one is a real turn on!

Barefoot Belly Dancing
    Salma Hayek ____ Belly Dance ____16/9
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAVT8k-0…

Barefoot Belly Dancing, watch how fast this one can spin to make her skirts fly out. It relates to what I saw one Sunnyvale stripper doing:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2BPZcRO…

More barefoot Belly Dancing
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uNntOeg…
  • AbbieNormal
    8 years ago
    Well, I gotta stick with my Steelers as long as they can hang in it, but I don't see anyone in the AFC getting past the pats. My ideal Super Bowl would be Pats vs Greenbay (assuming the Stillers don't make it) so no matter what I'll be cool with the outcome.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    I don't watch a lot of NFC games, but I think people are looking past Atlanta maybe more than they should to come out of the NFC.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I think the game of the week will be Giants at Packers, probably the real NFC title game. Going to be a tough game in adverse weather I'm rooting for the Giants, but either of these two could beat Dallas and the Patriots. New England will have a an easier time getting to the big game, but Rodgers could match Brady pass for pass and scoring touchdowns, and the Giant defense can smash New England's game plan with overwhelming brutality, simply just beat them down.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    It's gonna be bad at our house next week! My Steelers are playing my wife's Dolphins. This can't end well.....

OTOH, if the Stillers win, I might have to leave the house for a week or three, and be able to hit the club! ;-D
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    LOL, ATACdawg. I'll meet ya at the club,
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Wow. ATL is looking tough.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Who wins today's game Packers or Cowboys? Steelers or Kansas City?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Pack wins !!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Kinda a boring Pitt/KC game so-far in the first-half - only one touchdown scored - feels like a regular-season game
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The Pitt/KC game lasted a little less than 3 hours - fast game
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion