Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Did you ever think you were going to die from a shit?

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I didnt read that, but I am sure someone will give me the cliff notes

Profile picture for verdugoversace
verdugoversace
•

I once was trying to defecate on the toilet when I had severe constipation. As I was trying to push it out, the pain was EXTREME to say the least. I literally thought that I was going to be found dead with feces leaking out of my ass in the bathroom. Luckily I had some Vaseline and was able to lube my asshole a bit, It eventually came out but only just.

I would say that and an infected wisdom tooth was the worst pain I have ever felt in my life.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO OMG brilliant

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Your spelling is emaciated

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

When Juice comments on your spelling, you've hit rock bottom...

Profile picture for pensionking
pensionking
•

This is awful

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

This guy almost died from an elephant shit

Profile picture for pensionking
pensionking
•

I can't unwatch that one Mikey Ugh

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

Maybe it wasn't necessarily 'Good to be the King'.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement