tuscl

Your worst hardselling experience?

Sunday, December 11, 2016 7:00 PM
We've all met those strippers who really go for the throat, upsells nonstop and won't take no for an answer. This is a warning sign to us veteran PLs and we usually follow our instincts to shake them off. Sometimes, though, they just double down and refuse to quit, as though it is some special mission for them to convince us to go with them no matter what. Last year I was in Portland at a janky club called the Golden Dragon. I saw a hot dancer and approached her went she stepped off stage. She instantly asked me for a lapdance (a yellow flag, or a red one perhaps) and I accepted. We went to the $20 dance area and I paid her (I couldn't avoid it as you pay under supervision of a bouncer when you go in the room). But she didn't dance at all. Instead, she immediately started upselling me for a 3 for $100 fully nude dance in the next room over. This was another warning sign but I went along with it because she was hot and had big boobs. Same story in this room. She didn't take off her clothes, she didn't do any dancing at all. She just immediately began hard selling the next VIP room up, which was $200 for a half hour or something. She guaranteed that she would make me cum. But now I realized I had already paid $120 in less than two minutes and she hadn't done shit yet. Alright, this had gone too far and it was past time make a stand. I told her I was changing my mind and began walking out. She grabbed my arm and was physically trying to pull me into the $200 VIP room, talking and hyping it up all the while. She became more aggressive the close I got to the bouncer. She refused to let go of my arm, so I almost had to drag her. She would plant her feet and give a hard tug with all her body weight, yelling at me things like 'No! Come on! You're supposed to come over here!' When I finally got over to the bouncer, I asked him for my money back. She was *still* pulling on my arm and yelling at me to get back into the VIP. Of course, the bouncer had already given her cut of the money, but he told her she had to give it back to me. I guess the club management could fine her or ban her from dancing again, because she did give it back, although she was making an extremely bitchy face and swearing at me. So what's your story?

13 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The way you were building it up I thought the ending was gonna be that she came thru in the end and blew your mind
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I've never been a hardcore extras guy thus not easy to convince me on VIP and upsell me since I usually don't do VIP, I also like variety thus don't like spending too much on a single dancer thus hard to get me to upgrade and spend more on a particular dancer - I'm also very wary of getting ROBed thus don't take too many chances especially w/ dancers that are too pushy - thus I don't recall being taken for big $$$
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    digitech. you did remarkably well. i have done worse. especially nia/nina at spearmint rhino city of industry. and a few others that are no longer around at synn coi and bare elegence lax.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    oh. i forgot the otc girl in south miami beach. three years ago. most expensive lesson of all. 500 and all i got was a very lame topless from her.
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    I've been pretty lucky and haven't gotten completely ripped off in a VIP. There was one dancer that was a 10 that I regulary got dances from at an extras club. She gave a good grind and let me squeeze her tits in the regular lap dance room but she wouldn't let me suck them and she kept changing positions before I could LDK. I knew she wasn't an extras girl but I went with her for a VIP anyway. I asked her so it's not like she was a rob. I figured she wouldn't give even a HJ but maybe I'd be able to LDK. I didn't LDK but at least I got to suck on her gorgeous tits. There were two other tranches that didn't necessarily rip me off but didn't do exactly what they said they would. They told me if I went to the VIP with them I could titty fuck them and cum all over their tits. Well both dancers let me titty fuck them but they also made me wear a condom. So while it made for easy cleanup I didn't get to cum on their tits. I think the first dancer figured she talk me into a Covered BJ so that's why she made me wear a condom. When I was with the second dancer I asked part way into the titty fucking if we could have sex. She said no but then proceeded to slide her pussy along my dick while I had the condom on. Kind of odd she would do that but not let me fuck her. Not that it makes a difference but I think she's a lesbian, at least according to her instagram she is.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I was sitting in a club where all dances (and "dances") are done in private VIP booths upstairs. A dancer I'll call Lulu sat down with me and asked me to take her upstairs. I told Lulu that I was waiting for my ATF Jenna. Lulu would not take no for an answer. She placed her leg over my legs and stroked my thigh. She whispered she would do it all for $100. I kept repeating "I'm waiting for Jenna". I have had Lulu in the past and I would have done her, but Jenna is hotter and was right there on stage. I had to fight Lulu off. I remained faithful to my true love Jenna.
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    @jackslash Not much worse than when a dancer won't take no for an answer. I had gotten a couple dances from a dancer on one particular visit. She wasn't really my type but I got a couple dances cause she had nice tits but thewere mediocre. On my next visit she immediately came up to me and asked if I wanted to go to the VIP with her. I said no thanks and then she asked if I wanted some regular dances. When I declined again she said there was room to negotiate and we could work out a deal. I declined again but she still wasn't taking a hint. She was trying to lay a guilt trip on me but it didn't work.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    There's a stripper in a local club named "Blaze". She will latch on to you, and just not let go. I've tried being polite, but it doesn't work. I've been in the middle of talking to another girl, and she's come up and said "Hey, I wanted to talk to you." That one pissed me off and I basically told her "I've said 'no', I don't intend to say it again. Leave me alone. In the unlikely event I change my mind, I know where you are." I think she's gotten the message, since she's turned around and walked the other way every time I've been in there since. :)
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I haven't had a really bad experience in a number of years. I think that's significantly because I've been seeking out the slowest shifts of the lowest-hustle clubs for a while -- I'm sure I'd have lots of stories if I ever went to a Saturday night shift. In addition, I'm a lot more relaxed about these things than I used to be, so the obnoxious hustle I do run into, tends to not make me nervous or uncomfortable. I would still hate it if I ran into some of the Grade A High Hustle shit you guys run into, but I mostly run into slow-hustle (hurray!) and minor-league hard hustle.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    When dancers start acting like that, start talking about extras, "do you DFK?" "do you want to suck my dick?" "can I finger you?", "are there cameras?", and finally "I dont have any cash on me". I am starting to be convinced, if I ask for it, and she says no, she wouldn't have done it "in the moment" anyway, and I should save my $.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @s88, the problem with doing that to Blaze is that she says she's up for that. Wants too much though, and some reports have her not delivering. Others say she delivers just fine, and she's good looking enough, but the price and the risk are a no-go for me.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Your first mistake was clubbing in Portland, Portland is probably the worst city I've ever clubbed in.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    larry, most people write great things about Portland. Mostly just because there are so many clubs that the competition makes it good. Digitech, front room, feed her money and let a makeout sessions develop. Letting girls sell you dances is a chumps game. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion