tuscl

Girlfriend is furious at a man who attended bachelor party that had strippers

Saturday, December 10, 2016 7:25 AM
[view link] My favorite line from the article: Others pointed out that watching strippers at a house is different to seeing strippers in a club, because it's easier to hire them for 'extras'

12 comments

• K
    8 years ago
    he should dump her if she is that uptight.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    He should man up and pimp her out
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Dump her while you can. It will save a life of misery would be my advice.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    She obviously doesn't trust him and is a prude on top of that and controlling and demanding. If he wants to marry her it will be like living like a slave. I did hear some guys are into that but most are not.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    He should dump her and date the stripper.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    I'd be furious if I attended a bachelor party and there WASN'T strippers at it...
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Why the fuck would you tell your girlfriend about the strippers?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    He's a dork for telling her about it, Be a man, dude !!
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    He would have been rude and disrespectful if he had left. He didn't order them his friend and host did. He then went on to be honest about it. She doesn't know what she has . The dude is a gentlemen.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I dated a girl who felt the same way about strippers. She was smart, hot, gave mind-blowing head, the sex was great, and she lavished me with gifts. She also had a real mean streak, hated all my friends, was controlling and manipulative, and at times borderline abusive. Long story short, if she gets that pissed about strippers at someone else's bachelor party, then there are a lot more red flags that he is ignoring. Dump her for someone less uptight.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I was married for many years to a woman with the exact same attitude. His marriage will be hell.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    He should dump her; being married to someone that uptight will be hell.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion