tuscl

Simple Tips on how to club more Effective and Efficient

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
#1 join tuscl avoid the board and read all the reviews for your location until you find a club similar to Follies then repeat for efficiency and guaranteed success.

That's the cheapest and quickest fix to the promise land

For the others for whatever reason and believe it or not their is a grocery list of reasons way some one would pass up option #1 then go on the Long road ahead but just as rewarding in the long run.

#2 frequent the only club or clubs closest to you and work around the no sex in the champagne situation.

Over time and it is best learned through just doing it and fucking up and faking it until you make it.

See it as a lab time to try new things and come to tuscl on the board and post threads to trouble shoot theories and or field experience and let some of the vets help trouble shoot with you.

Yes their will be some trolling, laughter and a good time but overall you will find many answers to your problems. Make the corrections to your game and head back to the clubs to practice what you learned.

Overtime you will develop actual instinct and abilities to read people and to make good judgment for your money spent that will yield a higher rate of return in OTC adventure.

I right all of this as I'm getting back in from a club visit trying to find a young local stripper I can once again arrange OTC with.

As in past exploring I will club on about $100-$200 per visit and as I narrow down the field the money gets more concentrated on a few then the one girl that will eventually convert into my OTC hook up.

Usually takes me a grand or two before I find this girl for OTC in lame clubs aka clean clubs aka no touch clubs

16 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Forgot the IG link to show a female I would enjoy to make love with

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNQexJ2Dfu9/
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    She needs me titry fucking her
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Oh what a System!
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Great system
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Don't forget the white suit and the Chacken Fingers!
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    "their is a grocery list of reasons"

Juice calls this "the Piggly Wiggly list."
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Is your system available in other languages? I wanna send-it to my relatives in Cuba since you know, they're kinda on an extreme budget
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I'm getting advice from someone who has Down syndrome and eats their dinner off the heating roller rack at Circle K now?

I hope you know you totally fucked up when you said "someone I'd like to make love to." These strippers don't make love - they fuck and that's it.

Jackie makes love, you pay strippers to fuck.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Be fair. He said he would "enjoy" making love to her. I would enjoy making love to that body. I know I have no chance of that happening so I would settle for paying to fuck her .
  • ime
    8 years ago
    shit Juice has joined sanjoselloyd's BFE cult all the slim mexican boys better watch out
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Missed you guys
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Yep
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Basically
  • chessmaster