tuscl

Mr. Nice Guy in the strip clubs

larryfisherman
California
At this one club I go to, everyone knows me there, from the DJ, to the managers, to the owner, to the strippers etc. I'm there about twice a week.

I have a reputation of spending a lot of money there sometimes. I also have the reputation there of being Mr. Nice guy. Throughout my 3 or 4 hour stay, all the strippers will come and chat with me for awhile. As soon as one stripper sits by me, five seconds later a waitress is at our table asking if we want drinks. I think it's rude to not get the girl a drink when she's sitting with you, so I always buy the girl a drink, and sometimes the girls order expensive ass drinks. Of course this shit adds up, and my drink tab is always above $150. I'm not at the strip clubs to drink, and while money isn't a big thing for me, I don't like spending money on girls I have no interest in.

I'm thinking I need to stop being Mr. Nice Guy in some situations. Not all the girls that sit with me are my type, and I don't necessarily want them sitting with me, but me being too nice, I always let them sit with me. I'm thinking I need to tell some of them I just want to chill by myself for awhile, and when the waitress comes around, if she asks if I want to buy the girl a drink, I should just say NO sometimes.

Do any of you have this problem?

14 comments

• impala
    8 years ago
    Quit buying drinks for the ones you don't like and the problem with correct itself
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I buy drinks for dancers who sit with me, but I usually don't buy for girls I'm not interested in--sometimes I do if she's a friend of a dancer I like.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I have a similar problem at a club whose afternoon shift I frequented (at least until I started seeing one of the day girls OTC). The strippers there all [pretend to] like me, so they take turns sitting with me and tend to order $10-15 drinks. If I like the girl and expect to get dances or do a VIP with her, I don't mind. If I don't, I have learned to say "No, I would prefer to spend my money on dances". We grown-ass men have to learn not to be intimidated by a 20-some girl in a thong and a bra :)
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    If I want to sit with the dancer I buy her a drink. If I don't and the waitress asks I say "no thanks". Women know our weaknesses.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Particularly in strip clubs one needs to get comfortable with saying "no" - 99% of the time the club, staff, and dancers, are gonna do what's best for them not what's best for you
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    This used to happen to me all the time. It's even worse when it's slow in the club and the shot girl or shot girl(s) sit with you pretending to be interested in you when all they want is for you to buy their tray of shots from them.

Nice guys (guppies) get taken advantage of in the club. The seasoned club girls (sharks) can smell blood a mile away...
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit on their head
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    If money's not a big deal then why are you whining about it here dickhead?
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Nice guys finish last, sometimes you need to grab the girl by the pussy.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Gotta decide what you want. I would think its See, Want, Get. Just picking a girl and getting her into your own bed.

Alcohol is peripheral.

SJG
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    IME, buying a drink or a dance for ones you like but who wouldn't be your first choice for the evening can have its benefits. If you only hone in on one single dancer on each visit, the others would obviously consider you her regular and a lost cause for them.

If you make a habit of getting a drink / dance from another dancer in addition to your CF or favorite that night, the dancers will be more likely to see you as someone worth talking to and your CF might be less territorial. I expect that you would have a higher general approval rating in the club, too.

I wouldn't get drinks or dances from a dancer just becase she sat down, though. There has to be some value in her presence.

It depends on the club, though, since they vary between more social and more transactional. At a more transactional club, you might just confuse them about why you bought a drink without intending on going for a VIP session.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I'm guilty of that a lot of the time too. The "buy-the-lady-a-drink" hustle is a killer in most of the COI. clubs. I just go with it. I'm very nice until a dancer or waitress gives me a reason not to be.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I'm glad to see I'm not the only one.
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    I'm actually that exact guy in my club, and I'm kind of tired of it. Only thing is it's not with drinks, it's with dances. I don't say yes to every girl in the club, but I have a good 5-6 that always hit me up and I always say yes to, when I'd rather say yes to 2 or 3. Problem is all 5-6 are pretty fun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion