Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Daisy Dukes Shorts

larryfisherman

California

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Recently I saw a couple of stripper rock the Daisy Dukes Jean shorts look. I thought it looked fucking hot.

Are you a fan of this look?

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Yup. Especially on Daisy Duke!!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

They can look hot but I still prefer for them to show more

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Down in South Beach one sees lots of chicks walking around w/ tiny shorts with half their ass or more sticking out, big turn-on

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I have a favorite black dancer that is 5'8" with legs all the way up. She sometimes wears a really short pair of Daisy Dukes and she looks great.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Just to clarify, I'm talking about this look on strippers in the club. Do you like them wearing that kind of outfit?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Here I thought you were talking about this look on Juice - you silly fuck.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Yes.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Straight to the point Jackslash lol.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Yes, as long as they're off by the end of the first song! ;-)

Profile picture for PredragDr
PredragDr
•

Nah. Plenty of civilians wear them now, even the teenage set.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

^^^Yeah a lot of people wear them, it's starting to become overkill.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Papi Chulo mode girl in daisy dukes

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

I love dem Daisy Dukes! L-U-V dem!

WEEEE-YAWWW!!!

Profile picture for shanny72
shanny72
•

Mikey, that girl may be a little small for Papi. But I think she's hot af.

Profile picture for BigPoppa99
BigPoppa99
•

;) lol, the daisy duke look!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement