tuscl

fake it till ya make it, reusing and pocketing stage tips

s88
New York
Sunday, December 4, 2016 12:31 PM
I've never had snitch to a SC bouncer until today. At my reg ratchet SC, today I saw something I never saw before. A 20 something PL, he sat down at front row to my left at start of song 2, after another PL to my left made it rain in song 1 and left front row. The PL pulls out a stack of cash and holds in his left hand. He then leans over on the stage, with his elbows out, and his jacket leaning over the stage, then with his right hand starts sweeping $1s closer to him, and pushing them towards his left hand that has the stack of cash. All this time he is looking up at the stripper with the wide open PL eyes. Still looking on stage, he picks up the swept $1s with his left hand that has the stack of cash. The swept $1s are being added to the top of his stack. Some seconds later the dancer goes over to him, and he starts showering/feeling her up with lots $1, taking bills off the top of the stack. After he is done and the dancer moves down the stage, he leans over, and starts collecting the $1s again, but this time adding bills to the bottom of the stack. I noticed his hand was reaching further and further on each "on the sly" sweep, out onto the stage towards 2x$5 and 1x$20 bills. My hearted started to beat, is he going to take the big bills off the stage? Would he dare? Is this a vegas card guy in a SC? If he added the big bills to the bottom of the stack, but makes it rain $1s off the top, he can come out in the black (profit) when he leaves the SC. Over all I think he made it rain and dropped back about as much as he picked up off the stage based on the stacks thickness. BUT he didn't drop his entire stack of cash at the end, it went back in his pocket. If he took big bills, and added them to the bottom, he stole it off the stage. At this point I get up and go find a bouncer and tell him what is going on and to keep an eye on this guy so he doesn't take $30-$50 from this, 1 week new, former SC waitress, stripper. Bouncer comes over and stands near him for a bit, then when he tried sweeping the bills off the stage again, he gets a tap on the shoulder and a "you can't do that". No ejection. IDK how I feel that no ejection occurred, either my SC is super chill, or out of control. This fake baller, for the next 3 song set, he got the worst attitude stripper in the whole SC. A very hot but, head stuck in her ass latina "Im an exotic dancer, ex-gymnist, not a stripper, now gimme all your $". She wants me personally to die in a fire. Anyways, now with the no recycling rule being read to him, he put one dollar on stage, she flipped out on him, like she does on any brown PL who doesn't dump the entire pile of cash in his hand. He took back the $1. I think he can have his $1 back, it makes no difference. So, today, this, is a record. A fake baller collecting $1s off the stage from another PL to make it rain again. Why dont you do my policy and just tip $1-$2 per song, and just stop tipping if some baller drops $40 in singles on the stage? Nobody cares you are a baller except you. This PL should've been tipping $3 bills he printed at home.

10 comments

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    unbelievable that the jerk steals like that.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    I forgot, the 2 $5 and 1 $20 were still there at the end when the stripper cleaned the stage. Either they were out of reach, or he wasn't trying to steal from the dancer, just using another PL's dollars. If this fake baller was a little smarter he would've been pocketing the stage tips. It was too easy to get away with it, with the edge of the stage, his jacket, his leaning on the stage, his motions. Originally I thought this guy was a professional 3 card monte or vegas card guy that came to see how much he can steal but I think he was just broke and wanted the experience. I never saw him put money in his pocket mid-song from his stack in his left hand. Only at the end, whatever was left in his left hand when 3 songs were up.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    fucking larryfisherman at it again.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Lol @ Shai. That's some club. At the clubs I frequent when someone makes it rain a bouncer immediately walks over to police up the bills close to patrons.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Strip clubs are seedy places - most dancers have to hustle hard to make their $$$ so not cool someone ripping them off - but if she's a ROB then I do hope she gets ripped off
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    This is my method: [view link]
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Of course LDK82 would think it's okay - trying to justify it! Just don't steal a trannys money LDK82!!!!
  • impala
    8 years ago
    I remember that episode of Married, miss Al so much
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I usually see girls sweep the money back out of reach when they move on to the next guy.
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    That's shady as fuck. I've seen similar happen twice. One guy try it at Cheetah, the stripper stomped on his hand and he took of running. She got him with the flat part under her toes, not the heel. I had a stripper in my lap at the time who laughed so hard her shot came out her nose and sprayed me in the face. She felt bad for getting a mixture of snot and Patron on my face/shirt and didn't want me to leave, so she gave me an unsolicited 3-4-1 dance. The manager yanked the girl who did the hand stomping off stage, and waived the house fee's for the dancer who danced for me. The other time was at a much divier joint, and I'm pretty sure that dude was aiming to steal enough off stage to buy a dance. The girl picked up on it and swept all her tips to the center of the stage, gave him the bird, and went back to dancing. The look on her face was priceless, it was clearly a "ohh god, this again" And LDK, I can't see how you can justify that shit. If you don't want to top the girl at the stage, don't go giving her money. Once you give it to her, taking it back is stealing. It remains so even if you turn around and give it to her again. Tipping is like paying for attention/affection. You give her money, she gives you affection. You give her the same money, she gives you more affection. I have no problem with customers going into SC's and not tipping, but taking tips back is every bit as wrong as dancers over counting or otherwise being ROB's. The catch is, jackasses like this make it easier to justify the shady shit the dancers do.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion