tuscl

Wedding rings at the SC?

merlin05
New Jersey
Sunday, December 4, 2016 8:58 AM
I'm curious if you married guys where your bands when visiting? Any difference between a new club and one where you are a regular with a favorite, etc? Also, How old are you if you don't mind sharing? I'm new to this "hobby" (that always cracks me up) and have been thinking about the different messages it may send or how it might be interpreted when a early 40's (aka mid-life crisis) married comes in vs someone who isn't. I coundn't really care less what a stripper thinks of me so it isn't really a PL vs non-PL issue or anything like that. I just feel like most maried guys probably prioritize discretion, are probably more inclined to keep things ITC, and probably more into a wild stripper experience than a GFE. That's more where my head (both of then) is at right now but I was curious if you more experienced guys had a position on this?

20 comments

• merlin05
    8 years ago
    Wow, we really need an edit function - sorry about the atrocious spelling!
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    when I first separated I wore my wedding ring to the clubs. didn't seem to make a whole lot of difference. been separated and now divorced for over five years. but I'm an old fart. 66.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Don't remove it. 67.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Pretty-much the only thing that matters in strip clubs is if you're spending $$$, there really isn't any "secret sauce"
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    If you're married, keep the wedding ring on. Strippers don't care if you're married. Hell, some of them *prefer* married men!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I where my wedding ring wearever I go. Their really is know reason too take it off.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I'm a married woman and I never take my ring off. Why bother? The strippers don't care. I've been asked about it on occasion but it's never been a detriment. In fact it can sometimes helps increase the mileage in the dances.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    My wedding band hasn't been off in over 20 years. I'm 56.
  • bassdrumhanging
    8 years ago
    54. Never comes off. Might loose it and have some 'splaing to do. Also don't give 2 shits what a stripper thinks.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Just removing a ring hides nothing, and will just cause a dancer to be a little more distrusting. I took it a step further by occasionally talking about trips my wife and I had taken, my grandchildren, etc. It kind of kept our relationship in perspective and prevented us (well, me) from doing something we (I) might have regretted.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I've known dancers that are not married that wear them to keep guys from hitting on them. As been said man times "It's all about the money".
  • Player11
    8 years ago
    Keep it on. They don't care. The married strippers make good mistresses /sugar babies. Had one for sometime who was engaged when met her. After she got married she said her being married would not affect meetings. It did not. Saw her several years......
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    lopaw, Do you tell them about the little woman or wait till they ask? :)
  • dw.buck
    8 years ago
    dont take it off. most strippers feel safer with a married guy. single guys will stalk and try to get the pussy or get teh girl in a relationship whereas a married guy has someone and may like to have them OTC but the girl knows he isnt going to be a full time boyfriend on wanting a full time relationship. just a quick pussy for money fix!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    maybe i should look for my wedding ring and wear it clubin.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    @Clubber- I give up no intel voluntarily. If pressed I'll tell her only as much that will get me a helluva dance ;)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Sometimes girls really do go for married guys. SJG
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    lopaw, I guess that's the best way. Do those that know do a better dance than those that don't?
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Clubber, Sometimes if a dancer mentions it and I tell her I'm married, they usually ask if I'm married to a guy or girl. When I tell them I have a wife, they'll get a devilish gleem in their eye and I know I'm in for quite a ride in VIP ;)
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    lopaw, I would guess the reverse for we guys wouldn't work? Unless they wished to "fix" us...Bob :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion