tuscl

Should I feel special?

larryfisherman
California
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 8:15 AM
This stripper gave me her number, and she told me she never gives her number out. Strippers never lie right? Should I now assume that her and I are gonna spend the rest of our lives together?? I smell love.

20 comments

• mrrock
    8 years ago
    I smell it too!!!
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Lol I smell something but it ain't love :)
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I feel special when I ride the short bus too..
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @mrrock- thanks man! You'll be invited to the wedding! @sclvr- you don't smell SS do you??? :)
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Marry her now before she gets away! Oh, and that special thing she does for you in the VIP room? You're the only one!
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Let me think, maybe she is the same one that told me that she never gave a BJ before in the VIP, but for me she'd make an exception!
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    @larry- SS stench pretty strong there, lol
  • Player11
    8 years ago
    Call her and maker an offer for OTC.
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    Marry that chick and spend the rest o' your days playing X-box and arranging "dates" between her and older, distinguished gentlemen.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Larryfishbrains is a pussy
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Larry sure is special - hes been in the 8th grade for 3 years.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    of course Larry, you're her special "lil fishstick"
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    each and every snowflake is special in its own special way
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    SOMETIMES YOU FEEL LIKE GROUPER SOMETIMES YOU FEEL LIKE SALMON
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    What do you guys think of marrying her? I'm considering popping the question to her tomorrow. Hopefully she'll accept!
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    this will be interesting.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    I dunno, larry. If you get married, there are a lot of us to invite. Think of the booze bill, not to mention all the stripper's friends and the cost of dealing with all the babies due nine months after. For the love of all that is holy, man, reconsider! ;-)
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • Daybreaker
    8 years ago
    Wait wait wait... was this after she sucked your dick (which she's never done to any other customer before! ) and let you do whatever you wanted to her (she's never done that with a customer before either! ) Because if so, she might be one of those DREAM stripper unicorns. And then you should definitely marry her, like yesterday.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I have bad news, she gave me a BJ 2 months ago, I married her. Take your turn in line, dude !! :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion