• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Too bad she has tiny tits. I'd pay a buck for a fuck with her
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    She ain't Demi Moore!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^ But then again JS69 ain't no Robert Redford.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Be nice if she looked 18, instead of a 24 year old stripper.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Virgins aren't any fun, give me a 27 year old desperate stripper that's been around the block a few times any day.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I don't fuck virgins. I want a girl who knows what she's doing. To paraphrase George C. : "Women always remember their first...I want to be forgotten."
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "Virgins aren't any fun, give me a 27 year old desperate stripper that's been around the block a few times any day."

lol - I am in total agreement.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    That is over US $1 million. Why would she think her virginity is worth that much? I'll start the bidding at $50.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Golden Pussey syndrome.

I pity the man who ends up marrying her. She's got gold digger written all over her.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    How many of us think JohnSmith69 actually checked the exchange rate before posting this? I think he only scoffed at this after seeing that she was asking for over a million dollars US!

(No disrespect JohnSmith69. Just a joke intended in good fun!)
  • samsung1
    8 years ago
    I wonder why she wants that much to pay off parents house. Is it even worth that much
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    Neither she nor the house is worth it. Virgins are vastly over rated ( I've deflowered four) The emotions were sweet but the act itself was awkward and unrewarding. I like the flow of an experienced encounter . Less drama ,more fun.
    Besides, she is too thin and that nose!
  • Sleepwalking
    8 years ago
    You can find better at Hong Kong in TJ for $80. With the $1 million you save, you can hire Juice to be your full time butler for life.
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    Those A-cups are not necessarily a bad thing if she's got some long-ass nipples for example.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion