Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

And you guys think I pay too much to fuck 18 year olds

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Too bad she isn't pretty.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Too bad she has tiny tits. I'd pay a buck for a fuck with her

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

She ain't Demi Moore!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^ But then again JS69 ain't no Robert Redford.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Be nice if she looked 18, instead of a 24 year old stripper.

Profile picture for impala
impala
•

Virgins aren't any fun, give me a 27 year old desperate stripper that's been around the block a few times any day.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I don't fuck virgins. I want a girl who knows what she's doing. To paraphrase George C. : "Women always remember their first...I want to be forgotten."

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

"Virgins aren't any fun, give me a 27 year old desperate stripper that's been around the block a few times any day."

lol - I am in total agreement.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

That is over US $1 million. Why would she think her virginity is worth that much? I'll start the bidding at $50.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Golden Pussey syndrome.

I pity the man who ends up marrying her. She's got gold digger written all over her.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

How many of us think JohnSmith69 actually checked the exchange rate before posting this? I think he only scoffed at this after seeing that she was asking for over a million dollars US!

(No disrespect JohnSmith69. Just a joke intended in good fun!)

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

I wonder why she wants that much to pay off parents house. Is it even worth that much

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

Neither she nor the house is worth it. Virgins are vastly over rated ( I've deflowered four) The emotions were sweet but the act itself was awkward and unrewarding. I like the flow of an experienced encounter . Less drama ,more fun. Besides, she is too thin and that nose!

Profile picture for Sleepwalking
Sleepwalking
•

You can find better at Hong Kong in TJ for $80. With the $1 million you save, you can hire Juice to be your full time butler for life.

Profile picture for 3LeggedMan
3LeggedMan
•

Those A-cups are not necessarily a bad thing if she's got some long-ass nipples for example.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement