tuscl

Continuation of Tijuana Discussions

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game
Some have said that this 'MLB' is a better place for beginners to start, even better than the Hong Kong Bar. But I don't know what MLB means. Maybe it means this:
La Malquerida

But this is only speculation.

Some have said that if one wants girls jumping onto their lap and pushing their tongue into their mouth, that this Playboy Clug is best, even though there are numerous accounts of this for the Hong Kong Bar. I have no idea.

Playboy Club
https://www.tuscl.net/club.php?id=780

In general people say that you can pay for everything in dollars or pesos. But if you have to pick, some are saying pesos are better, especially for paying girls, and especially for street girls. I do not know.

Some have written that if you give a girl fichas, then pretty much she belongs to you. Next time you set foot in the club, she will come running.

But fichas are the tokens or paper slips they get when selling drinks. Makes no sense to me. But some say you cannot just be handing a girl cash in these places when she is sitting with you. You have to buy her drinks, as then the house also gets money. So it would seem strange that anyone watches closely enough to stop a guy from handing the girl cash. Maybe you can buy a ficha for her, without actually buying a drink? I have no idea.

Some say that Bar Tropical might have the most really young girls, 18, 19, etc. Why is this when the un ratito price seems to be lower? Is it because the HK bar is seen as 'harder core'?

And my number one question: People keep referring to the back stage shows in the HK bar as 'shaving cream'. To me this makes zero sense. To me this just sounds like guys who keep a good distance from such shows. Some have even talked about shaving cream and chocolate syrup. Again, makes no sense.

And I have seen some brief video clips of it. And then there are videos showing girls getting eaten out at the edge of the main stage.

I keep saying that the shows cannot be shaving cream, as that would be idiotic. So people say I haven't been there so I could not know. But to me it seems like these guys have stayed away instead of participating.

Aren't these shows Whipped Cream shows? To me that is the only way which would make sense.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_A7wB2gcr8lA/TM…

Intended As Continuation Of The Following Threads:

Justme62's thread
https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=4…

100ber's Article, Part I

Part II

Part III

SJG

75 comments

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    take my word for what it is worth. hopefully soon you will take the time and spend an afternoon, evening and night and find out for yourself.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    SJG, like usual you are over-analyzing this. Just ask your mom to drive you down to the border and see for yourself.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the encouragement justme. And shailynn, as I have said, I am 24-7 embedded in publicly visible affairs. My only privacy is online. So there won't be any trips for me now. And when I do go, it won't be sex tourism or consumer recreation. I don't do that. It will be to expand a business, the beginning of something very involved, something which I am still preparing for.

Thanks,
    SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Interesting HK Bar video's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AOrtMIK…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea3_CMDa…

They couldn't really have a shaving cream show. That make no sense. It must be whipped cream.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_A7wB2gcr8lA/TM…

SJG
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "My only privacy is online"

I don't think that worked out too well for you either.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    trust me. it is shaving cream from regular pressurized shaving cream cans. they go thru maybe four cans for each show downstairs. maybe more.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    and yes. i would prefer whipped cream.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Shailynn, I can talk about lots of stuff online, as I have, because I protect my f2f identity and immersive responsibilities. I am not a spectator or a consumer in life.

Thank you justme62 for that information. Coming from you, I do believe you.

I have no idea why anyone would want to get shaving cream on them, and in a strip club. It could even get into one's eyes. So yes, I was wrong.

If I were setting it up, it would of course be whipped cream. You would sit down and the girl would come and talk to you and you would basically "buy" her for her set. And then proceed. For me it would be lots of nuzzling and soft words and kissing and licking her clean and DATY + FIV TC. I'd purposely get a little bit of the whipped cream back into her mouth. And then arriba, and then toda la noche + multiple rounds + food + Jacuzzi + continuing contact. I would have picked my girl carefully with all of this in mind.

Thanks for the straight info!

So who invented the idea of TJ Whipped Cream Girls? Is there no factual basis for it?
    http://performingsongwriter.com/wp-conte…

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Is it really just coming from the imagination of Herb Alpert, no other basis?

He should be running his own brothel strip club then!

http://static.seattletimes.com/wp-conten…

SJG
  • Sleepwalking
    8 years ago
    I've seen them actually shave in those shows at HK, so yes, it's shaving cream. They have like a bathtub in another part of the club, so they may go there after the shaving cream show to clean up. Or, the bathtub may be for a separate show.

At Deja Vu, I saw a similar show that involved chocolate sauce. You would think this one involved whipped cream, but no. I got called up to touch the girl during this show and remembered it felt slippery like shaving cream.

At HK, the girls have drink quotas. In the U.S. they have a house fee and tip outs that they have to meet before they start making positive money for their shift. At HK, their 'house fee' is a drink quota. They are obligated to sell X amount of drinks per shift, but I'm not sure what the exact number is.

They aren't going to sit with you without buying a drink. Some will drink quickly, others slowly. It all depends on the girl. Sometimes tipping her will encourage her to drink slower or give you more liberties with her while she's sitting with you.

The last time I was at HK, during our first drink, the girl took her top off after I complimented her on her boobs and asked if they were real. They were real...and spectacular. I wound up feeling them and then sucking on them while touching her all over. It was the best return on investment for a drink purchase I've ever had. She's probably my top 1 or 2 HK girls I've ever been with. After the drink, which was essentially foreplay, we headed up to Cascadas for an amazing time. I have her # and have to get back down to see her.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Chocolate sauce on top of shaving cream? Makes no sense.

Tipping might encourage her to drink more slowly? So you can hand her cash then, on top of buying the drink?

And as far as liberties :) Tips help.

Top off, boobs, Yes!

So the most detailed HK bar report which I am aware of is Dr. F's

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…

Sounds like lots of girls lead with DFKing. :)

Sounds like with some a drink lasts 20min.

I would not do what Dr. F. did, pay a waiter to send me girls. I like to pick them myself.

And if I DFK a girl, then I would be telling her that she is to be my date. Should be for the entire night and with food and lots of rounds, and getting to know each other and then continuing contact.

I like to pick girls myself, because that carries lots of weight with them, even in a P4P venue.

HK Bar video:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=XARgc5Ummzc

There are others which show stage side DATYing.

So everyone talks about the $1 feel ups in the HK Bar. Familiar with that?

Is it like that in their other bars?

Anyone ever been able to get it to work like that out on the sidewalk, with their street girls? Anyone ever figured out how to get GFE Auditions with them, even if it means taking them to lunch or to a bar or somewhere?

Do some girls avoid the HK Bar because they feel that too much is expected of them, too much front room action, pressure to do toda la noches with guys when they might not want to? Do some street girls and some of the youngest girls avoid the HK Bar?

Thanks,
    SJG

Ancient Egypt, pre-dynastic
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhOQBWN4…
  • Sleepwalking
    8 years ago
    My understanding is that it's tougher for girls to get hired at HK vs. other bars. More selective, more competition, and stricter hiring standards with paperwork, etc. I've heard of some hot girls who worked at other bars until they were finally approved to work at HK.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Interesting. As some are saying there are more younger girls at Bar Tropical. Of course I have no idea.

So no factual basis for the idea of TJ Whipped Cream Girls?

Any sidewalk feel ups or preliminary sidewalk friendliness with the street girls?

Where do most Street Girls sleep? At their own place, like outside the zona? With customers?

Thanks for the info.
    SJG
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    Dr. F did a fantastic job on that article. excellent portrayal of tj and the state of sex that we are involved in.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    It is sad Sjg will never actually go to Tj after his incessant talking about it.
  • Sleepwalking
    8 years ago
    Yep, Dr. F gets an A for that write up.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    ditto sleepwalking.
    girls 18 and up at hk.
    give herb the credit. even if it's false.
    sometimes a little feel up with the street girls with a tip.
    SG sleep where they want to. probably with boyfriend/ husband.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I second that ime - of course there's always a long winded excuse as to why.

Fucking put on a baseball cap and sunglasses and go have some fun!
  • Sleepwalking
    8 years ago
    I third it. Let's kidnap him and bring him down there.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    if i have to take part in kidnapping him we are taking him out to the desert
  • Sleepwalking
    8 years ago
    lol

At least give him 24 hours in TJ first. We can shoot video of him interacting with the street girls and experiencing the bars there for the first time. Priceless.

I'm picturing him with a notebook and pen in hand while he talks to the street girls.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    SJG would have a roll of quarters on his that his mom gave him so he could call her to check in and tell her everything's okay.
  • kenleyva
    8 years ago
    The street girls are usually patronized by the average Mexican joe that can't afford the girls at HK or Adelitas. They can be good looking but more often than not they are just average and want to get it done quickly. Also, many of the street girls do not get health checkups as they come and go very quickly, that will put you at an increased risk of catching something.

Contrary to popular belief, HK doesn't necessarily have the hottest girls in Tijuana. I have seen many 4's, 5's, and 6's there. You have to be aggressive and choose the girl you want otherwise you will have to settle with leftovers. Believe it or not, Adelitas on average has hotter women than HK, the reason being everyone automatically goes to HK and snatches all the hot ones.

Something that should also be noted is that HK girls service many men in one night usually, which is kind of disgusting. After I fucked one girl at HK for an hour doing pretty much everything she just wiped her vagina with a baby wipe and didn't even take a shower, who knows how many people she screwed that same night. Multiple HK girls have done the same thing to me. If you go to some of the somewhat slower bars around the area you have a much better chance of finding a girl that didn't touch anyone that day. I would bet that there are street women in the area that don't even get 1 customer a night.

I'm looking for the trifecta; Quality, cleanliness, and looks. Another important thing that mongers don't usually talk about it payment. Some guys negotiate the girl down because they know she will accept, but that will alter the way she will treat you. If she asks for 100, just give it to her. She is a beautiful women that will treat you well for an extremely modest price, give her the proper dues and don't be cheap.

• Sleepwalking
    8 years ago
    Kenleyva makes some good points. One thing I will add is that a lot of the hotter HK girls will start their shift around 7, 8, or 9 at night. You'll see the club start filling up with girls around that time. If you are observant, you can spot a new hottie just starting her shift for the night, and be her first customer. When I've thought this was the case, I'll ask them what hours they are working today and they usually respond that they just got here and are working until 4am. The guys that show up at midnight or after are definitely getting girls who have been busy earlier.
  • EastCoaster
    8 years ago
    It's definitely shaving cream -- I've seen the cans it comes out of when they line the edges of the stage with it at the start of the show. I've also gotten it on my roamin' hands. Yes, whipped cream would seem to be, uh, tastier, but I think the unrefrigerated residue from the whipped cream over time would go bad -- like soured milk -- and the place would reek.

When I was there, in addition to the shaving cream, the girls used vanilla syrup on their pussies and proceeded to lick the hell out of each other. Again, I saw the containers it came out of. Damn, I wish I lived closer...
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    HK - top showclub in my opinion. Unfortuanely it is in Tijuana and no showclub like this could exist in the US.
    US SCs have lost their luster. At HK, you can actually take the stripper home with you without the BS of having
    to arrange OTC on the down low. In fact, I decided today to return to HK. Can't wait. Tired of the princesses who work in the US clubs in my hometown.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    @Timex345 -- I thought you quit this site for good?

:-|
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Then he found Tijuana. No bullshit just sex.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Bombshell HK Bar girl with huge tits, wearing little more than chains.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnF0_aJj…

justme62 wrote, "sometimes a little feel up with the street girls with a tip"

Awesome! Then it can be rather like an outdoor strip club, and probably one could learn to get GFE Auditions out on the sidewalk. Fantastic.

Some people are saying that Bar Tropical could be better for makeout sessions than HK or Adelitas.

As far as SG having husbands or boyfriends, in your observation, how many of them are likely ready for toda la noche? My suspicion is that it would mainly be the ones you find out and about late at night. That is not something I want to be doing, being out late at night. So getting to toda la noche with street girls would probably be for future meetings. Unless maybe they were right outside the hotel door, and in good light.

Kenlevya. We get pictures of street girls. I agree that most are GND ( Girl Next Door ). I don't judge them by that 1 to 10 scale though. I look for girls I actually like, and that depends on many thing.

As far as skipping health checks, the law requires that for their licenses. But I take your point. The reason SG are of interest to me is that they are more their own bosses, and less likely to be alcohol involved. But I also understand that BG would be better for a beginner.

And yes, others have said that the HK bar is not all super hotties. Some of the videos confirm this.

Yes, I understand that HK girls are likely busy. Not for the squeamish, none of this. I have experience with the inner workings of AAMPs. So I do understand. One guy after another. Which slower bars would you recommend? And I agree about SG having a potential lower volume advantage.

And I agree with you totally about not trying to negotiate her down too far, and just giving her what she wants. The idea is to make her feel happy.

What I would probably do is agree to her money, but try to up negotiate the time. Probably that would surprise her. But I would be hitting on her in a totally civilian style anyway, and looking to get a makeout session going before their is any talk about sex or money. I have found locally that that is always best, get the girl so she wants to have sex with me. Never act like she sells sex or like money buys her. All money is for is just to show care and respect.

I'm not interested in just paying hookers for sex. I want to know them, and so I'll always be treating them in a totally civilian manner, paying them well, and steering it towards regular toda la noche's + lingerie photo modeling + plus multiple rounds + plus food and Jacuzzi.

Not sure how many girls are ready for toda la noche with someone they just met. But steering it to GFE right off is key.

EastCoaster, yes I take your point about the shaving cream. So where does that idea of whipped cream come from?

I know that shaving cream does not spoil or anything like that.

If it were me, it would be about three pasties worth of whipped cream. You 'buy' your girl's set, and proceed. For me that would be followed with arriba and toda la noche.

No need to use a lot of whipped cream.

I saw some cell phone video of the show, two girls, one had it about 3 inches think on her back. I have no idea why they do that. I see now why it takes 4 cans.

They used to say that the vibrators show was separate, and involved girls who were oiled up.

Well, even oil will pick up dust and debris off the stage. So I would keep the oil to just tits and pussy. I have read that the girls are rubbing each other with the vibrators, until someone wants to help them.

Now they are saying that it is sawzalls, battery powered, but real Makita saws. Silly to me. Just use battery powered vibrators, let them rub each other, until some one wants to get involved. Any thrusting motion can be generated manually. And keep this all separate from the whipped cream.

And if more guys want a girl, keep sending more out.

Timex345, I agree, taking the girl to an actual hotel, and without needing motor vehicles, and not needing her to take her extreme stripper shoes off, nothing else like that!! The ultimate see, want, get power trip!

How is the front room GFE as you see it? Better at Bar Tropical? How about the new DV?

Do you think the difference between Mexico and the US is just legal and economic? Or is it also cultural? As I see, Mexican men treat women with extreme reverence. And the women are just wired up for face to face intimacy and GFE.

shailynn and sleepwalking, now I know why you two always have those huge jars of Vaseline around.

SJG

All about Castro:
    https://democracynow.org/shows/2016/11/2…
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    shut the fuck up you dumbass. you’re too chicken to ever go because you know those putas would slit your throat and shit in the opening.

www.southwest.com/flight/

$134 round trip san jose to san diego by air.

www.greyhound.com/en

or $56 by bus.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    ^^^nail on the head. SJG is 50 years old and has lived in California his whole life, he is never really going to go to TJ.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Okay, this place they are calling MLB is this Mexico Lindo Bar.

http://www.mexicolindobar.com/

Good girl photos, showing everything. But it looks more like an escort service, reaching multiple hotels. And they have it priced with GFE standard and Greek optional. So it is not your basic hooker bar where it is just between you and the girl.

http://www.mexicolindobar.com/pricing-an…

And they talk about this 8 hour overnight special.

For me though, I do subscribe to The System (tm). It is better to meet you girl f2f. Its not just to evaluate her, it is to develop rapport with her, and probably initial GFE.

Not sure if this Mexico Lindo Bar really has a bar or not. Can you get f2f friendly with their girls somewhere, or is it just an out call service?

SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago

www.greyhound.com/en

or $56 by bus.
  • Sleepwalking
    8 years ago
    I don't need vaseline Lloyd. I actually go to Tijuana when I want to, instead of just reading about it, watching Youtube videos about it, and asking a thousand questions about it.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    More HK Bar
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JUeVG5H…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IwSgM9p…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xehylWA8…

nice rear end feel up
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI_q9UqR…

how they sit when they don't want to make out. No good. Had some of this my first times in San Francisco. Then I learned.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv9piCcO…

Shaving cream indeed, pointless as far as I am concerned, a hindrance. Need to wash her off first. Renders stage show useless.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXgH2NMR…

Huge tits bared
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umhHOlyD…

Awesome girls coming down stairs in show!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-rGFOSB…

Cute Outfits, dancing on the bar
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaNYwMqz…

I can see why Bar Tropical might actually have more front room makeout sessions, just slower going, more relaxed, what some have described as a social venue. You can also dance with the girls. I know that if you do that, any Latina will just look into your eyes and turn you into jello.

SJG
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Yes you have figured out the secret Lloyd, if you dance with any Latina she will have sex with you forever.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    So this subject of fichas, how do they work?

So the girl orders a drink, and she gets a ficha, but the ficha actually is optional as it costs extra?

So she usually orders cerveza, but there are other choices. Sometimes she can order something non-alcoholic, though the price is the same.

Can a PL just buy her a ficha, without any drink?

It has been written that the HK girls really like it when you buy them fichas. Is that what they mean, or do they mean buying the girl a drink with the ficha?

Whey would the girl want you to buy her fichas when you could just hand her cash? To meet her quota and stay on good terms with the management? Or is because she really likes to sit and talk?

If a girl spends all her time arriba, and fails to get many fichas, can she just give the house some of her cash to buy her way out of it?

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Sleepwalking, You can read what I have said about why I need to stay where I am and why when I do go it will not be sex tourism. But as true as that it, it is also just as true that my affairs are none of your god dammed business. So if you don't like it, I don't know what to tell you, except to buy yourself another large size jar of Vaseline.

SJG
  • ime
    8 years ago
    be careful sleepwalking if he gets really mad he will yell at you like a Drill Sargent.
  • Sleepwalking
    8 years ago
    I see. So, your toda la noches with the street girls will not be sex tourism? All in the name of research. All part of a bigger master plan. Everything you do is for a grander purpose, including frequenting AMP's & AAMP's. Got it.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    No, not sex tourism, because it will be the beginning of my regular presence in TJ in order to expand a business. So I will be looking to be seeing a girl regularly and having her do lingerie photo modeling sessions, as well as be my first boots on the ground in a new country.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2841/96245…

Not interested in going to such a place and then having nothing more to do with it than brag about it here. Kind of silly in my mind.

AMPs, heavy use of them, was my own sexual explorations, doing the girls in 3 counties. And then continuing to use them to try and stay sane while in a horrid marriage.

And then AAMPs, more of a later invention with the San Francisco RedBook, and with cell phones, were me learning how things work, more from the inside, and what the people are like behind the scenes. In AMPs GFE is not standard, but in AAMPs it is.

So yes, these things have been important to me in many ways, as will my coming travels across the US and Mexico.

Sleepwalking, I feel that you are under a delusion here. There are lots of trolls. This board is saturated with them. But I have the very worst of them on ignore, so I really never see what they post. I feel that you and some others might feel that you can make troll posts, because these other more extreme creeps will give you cover. That is an inaccurate presumption.

Thank you Sleepwalking for the topical posts you have made on this thread. I do value that.

SJG
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Its not trolls when they all fuck with you. Though you are getting trolled for obvious reasons.
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    @san_jose_guy. shut the fuck up you dumbass. you had to buy your wife through the mail. did you buy her through that famous tijuana mail order ex-whores and wives web site? was it a disappointment when she arrived and kicked your ass and made it clear that she would be wearing the pants in your mother's basement?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    kenleyva's outstanding Tijuana In Depth Thread:

Las Chavelas Bar
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dyeua77u…

Looks to me quite unstructured. Should be good, conducive to GFE.

SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago

www.greyhound.com/en

or $56 by bus.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Easy to understand how feel ups became the norm in that place.

:)

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    People are saying that in TJ right now that quickies with street girls can be 200ps = $10 US.

And then TLN $1400ps = $70 US.

Unbelievable!

But I also understand the importance, if you want to really get along with them, of not trying to negotiate them down too hard. And I would not.

SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    people are saying that there is unbelievable pricing on flights and buses from san jose to san diego and back right now!!!

unbelievable!

www.greyhound.com/en

or $56 by bus.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^SJG has you on ignore. I'll help him out

"people are saying that there is unbelievable pricing on flights and buses from san jose to san diego and back right now!!!

unbelievable!

www.greyhound.com/en

or $56 by bus".
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    mikeya02, you are not on ignore. But since other people are, don't think they will give you cover.

Thank you for the information. But as I have said many times, I need to stay where I am not, 24-7, and I don't do sex tourism or recreational consumerism. When I do go to TJ and other places, it will be to expand a business, part of a much larger undertaking.

Thanks,
    SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    The most extreme DFK stories I am seeing are coming from this Playboy Club in TJ, girls approaching out of view and then using both hands on a guys head and shoving their tongue into his mouth.

And also some guys in HK Bar are getting tired of girls coming around wanting $1 and offering a feel up. These guys want DFKing instead.

Anyway, I have no problem coming on to girls nicely. But the more aggressive and DFK oriented they are being, the easier it makes things.

And for myself, if I kiss a girl, then she is my date and likely there will be regular visits.

Don't know how it works out on the street.

SJG

Boz Scaggs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wNKQ7RR…
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    And thinking more about this, if I were to feel up a girl, I would have wanted to have been the one who selected her. And then I would want that to continue to GFE and toda la noche and repeated visits. That would be my intent when I approached her.

Not one to capriciously want to get physical with girls, not when so much more is available.

SJG

Wisconsin Recount
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/presidential-…
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    manufacturing in Mexico, Carrier. I believe they already have factories in Mexico. It would be nice to keep them here. But there are limits to what government should do.

For myself, I also want to be running manufacturing in Mexico.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/what-…

SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    @mikeya02 “SJG has you on ignore.”

lmao. that’s a good one mikey

hey san_jose_guy you can stop sending me anymore of your psycho PMs. it won't do you any good
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Sounds like Alucard
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    @mikeya02 OCD behavior and a delusional sense of grandeur are common traits among the most seriously ill mental patients so alucard and san_jose_guy share many, many of the same anti-social traits
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Reading as much as I can. People say that if you want the most and best DFK and BBBJ, go to an escort.

Though escorts are known for a high service level, you don't get to meet her first and come on to her.

But reading what people say about street girls, it is pretty simplified. Not easy to have preliminary engagements with them. Probably would have to do a standard FS session with them and then on subsequent sessions they would get more GFE. Maybe still someway to spin it right from the start.

But then with the bar girls, some time spent, some fichas and talking, should be real good, at least as I am reading.

SJG

Boz Scaggs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wNKQ7RR…
  • Sleepwalking
    8 years ago
    Part of the fun is picking out your favorite girl. I usually spend a long time walking around the entire club, checking out every single girl until I find my favorite. That's a lot of looking, considering there are sometimes about 100 to 150 girls at Hong Kong. I don't think I've ever selected a girl that approached me first. Once or twice, a girl who I liked grabbed me and smiled as I walked by, and I returned to her. Most times I see her and approach her though. Some of my favorites I've spotted dancing on the bar. That's a fun thing about Hong Kong. If you see a girl dancing on the bar, you can go tip her, find out her name, and have her climb down and join you. It's the ultimate kid in the candy store experience.
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    @mikeya02 see what i mean about OCD? for years now san_jose_guy has been posting the same inane shit asking more of the same inane questions and making the same delusional statements about things he has no experience with, no knowledge of and absolutely will not ever leave his mother’s basement much less go to tijuana in this life or the next
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "Part of the fun is picking out your favorite girl."

I agree 100%, as that is how it goes for me in local clubs and SF. And picking the girl yourself carries a huge amount of weight with her, even in P4P venues.

They are not wrong if they approach me. And the more aggressive they are being, then the more forward I can be with them. And this applies to AMPs too, where GFE is not the norm.

As I see it, strip clubs are a power trip, See, Want, Get. And really you should just be able to walk her to the hotel room, no after she gets off and no motor vehicles. Get her dressed and painted up just as you first saw her.

The ultimate King Herod power trip!

If you are seeing the girl a second time, then that will be by appointment, so that is completely different. That first time is everything.

In the HK Bar can you get most of them DFKing right after you approach them, some soft words, some feel up, some nuzzling, then DFKing?

Any advantage to doing your cruising in the VIP Room, girls more ready for immediate DFKing?

Thanks
    SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    see what i mean? ten years from now the psycho will still be blathering about a delusion that exists only in his brain damaged mind. part of the fixation with tijuana ad mexicans in general is related to the mail order bride that he bought but of course that didn't work out the way he thought it should. seems she knew how to dial 911
  • Sleepwalking
    8 years ago
    I rarely DFK there unless I know the girl just started her shift and I really connect with her. So, since I'm not trying, I can't say how many are open to it. It's really hit or miss though. Some girls will and others won't. If you are looking for DFK, I think you'll definitely find it. You may just have to try out a girl or two first. Some girls will even kiss you if you go say hi and tip them, before sitting down with them for a drink. Each girl is different. Some clearly don't want to be there and are going through the motions. Others are all smiles and seem to be enjoying themselves. Part of it probably has to do with the guy they are interacting with.

Personally, I don't really see the value of the VIP room. You have to get bottle service or spend a lot on drinks to use it. The only advantage is privacy. I'd rather spend less money and buy them a drink, get a private lap dance (1/2 price with vip card, and then take them arriba.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Yeah, there is something about just being able to come on to a girl and get her to open up. Doing it when she is standing is even better than when she is sitting with you. It seems to have more effect on her.

Seems like the LD Booths are unnecessary at the HK Bar. You can do most anything when she sits with you. Some have called this, "fluffing her". And then as you are probably going to take her arriba anyway. Most of the written accounts of the dance booths are of DATYing girls in there.

Then there are videos of girls getting DATYed stage side. Don't know if you could DATY her on the table in the seating booth. Looks like they have small tables to promote lap sitting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGdaWjCN…

I just wonder if maybe the girls prowling around the VIP area are more GFE ready, feeling that they are with higher class guys.

I also wonder if the VIP Room could be used for a 1st FS, then take her to eat, then to the hotel room to continue.

Some have said that there are some balconies on some of the Cascadas floors which are good for GFE intervals.

Thank you again so much for sharing your expertise.

Francés profundo besos desbloquea sentimientos de la muchacha.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Most of the Street Girls have nothing with them, not even purses. So I am told that they use lockers in the hotels, including the Cascadas.

Are those lockers big enough that a girl could come in from an other area and live out of it? So do the SG not need to maintain their own places? Are some of them just like stray cats?

At least one girl in this has a huge purse, she keeps it behind her back as she leans up against a wall. Rather like the AAMP girls who come here, they bring huge purses and keep everything of importance in it, because of LE, and because they don't trust the bosses.

Does the big purse mean that she does not maintain her own place?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj0yKwFlDNA

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    People say they take tablets to Tijuana, because they will fit in the safes they bring in. I have no experience with tablets. I wonder if they have to use hand trucks to bring all their stuff across the border.

https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msu…

People used to talk about Montezuma's Revenge, and that you could even get it from ice cubes or the drinking glasses washed in local water. So you need to only drink from their soda pop bottles, and opened right in front of you. Now I am not hearing about this.

And then of course the women, are they safe?

SJG

Anyway, this one, Mexico City, needs to be stripped down to just her tacones and stockings and then licked and kissed everywhere that is bared. Just the bare minimum would take until next morning.
    http://doxyspotting.com/?p=129645
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    the safes are large enough for at least a small tablet. i have not tried. i may take my cracked screen iphone 5c across the border. and i travel extremely light (nothing) when i spend one night in mexico.
    haven't had any problem with the iced drinks. and usually i chew all the ice before letting the mensro take the glass away. and the women have been safe so far. literally each one insists on a condom.
    and i like what i see of that one spinner in the black and white school outfit at the corner of the building.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Some people have posted trip reports, where they've slept alone in the Cascadas. I would not like that. But others have paid to sleep alone in San Yisidro. That sounds even worse.

Some take a tablet and speakers to provide music for their girl(s).

Others need it for work. I would want this, but also to show things to my girl(s).

Does your cell phone work in Mexico? Do you know why people are using whatsapp, to communicate with girls?

Do the girls use regular email? Use www?

There are pics of other more plain hotel rooms in or near the zona, but with the Jacuzzi!

Would be good for calling escorts. But more,. better for any girl you are going to see by appointment. Maybe not really in the zona.

Yes, that one in black and white, agree that the high heels and the stockings are what do it? After all, everything else would be coming off of her as I would be licking and kissing her all over.

IF she doesn't have the shoes and stockings, I can't conjure them up out of thin air for her.

I really want to have my own place in TJ, so I can get street girls into immediate photo modelling sessions, and have things ready for them to wear. Once they know that I do that, I believe that they'll be lining up for it. Each session would take from about noon, until the next morning.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Usually they only smudge the faces on street view. So rear views are great. But in this one they've smudged around her hips. Her skirt looks so short, it probably shows her under pants.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Calle Sexta Bar (a non-puta bar)

This is where the guy had the 2 hour plus suck face session, rarely coming up for air, with this girl who turned out to be the bartender.

I don't know where this place is or anything else about it. But the girl has big tits and wears low cut tops, and people like her, and she is chubby.

2 days later the guy came back and the girl was intent on continuing.

The girls doesn't seem to be a real puta, more she is just a friendly girl who will do and be whatever you want. But the guy to me comes across as an idiot.

SJG

The Rolling Stones - BROWN SUGAR (ALTERNATE VERSION FEAT. ERIC CLAPTON) ft. Eric Clapton
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuVax7iM…
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Tijuana Hotel Eduardo, on that alley, rennovations underway. Look at the Spartan bedrooms, where the bed is built in, like it were an altar or something.

http://greatpussy.blogspot.com/

SJG

100 boobie squeeze challenge
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAHkzCHj…

Touch her breast by many people and earn money
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDguzVYZ…

VINE PARTY best boob vines 2016
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGqYYKxM…

CHARLIE CLASSIC Vine Compilation
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7H998wT…
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    TJ Playboy Club, facebook, reportedly the most aggressive DFK girls anywhere to be found
    https://www.facebook.com/Play-Boy-club-1…

show de espuma = show of foam, as used by HK Bar

SJG

Investigation of Jeff Sessions and Russia Ties
    https://www.democracynow.org/2017/3/2/da…
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    You know, as troll saturated as TUSCL is, TJA is worse. There the trolls are Little Tin Gods with moderator powers.

Anyway, they say no whipped cream, only shaving cream, and get all pissy.

Well I don't know, but I get this in the email:

WHIP CREAM SHOWS
    http://hktijuana.com/emails/large-groups…

now I admit, maybe the picture does not really fit, maybe it is shaving cream.

And then,

"•Sexy Girls and Exotic whip cream Shows"
    http://hktijuana.com/large-groups-vip.ph…

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion