Dancer: New Orleans East club is den of prostitution, employed teen dancer

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

8 comments

• RandomMember
    8 years ago
    "...she met a dancer at Passions that was as young as 15 years old."
    ------------------------------
    @Smith is booking the next flight out to investigate.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Ace comment RandomMember!

It seems to me that the problem in NOLA is enforcing an 18-year old hiring limit and that won't be solved by raising the age for strippers above 18.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Just for clarity:

Under 18 = definitely NOT brilliant!

I hope the club did not knowingly violate this law.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Actually, IMO, part of the problem (and this goes on in many areas not just NO) is that the dancers are actually considered subcontractors and not actually employees. It gives the clubs a means of plausible deniability when it comes to age or activities that may be happening. Now, I'm not going to say that all dancers need to be directly employed by the clubs, just stating an observation.
  • VeryBigDawg
    8 years ago
    Scrub, did the unicorn lube himself first?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    i feel for a young girl being forced into anything she does not want to do; but at the surface this looks like her playing the absolute victim and blaming the club for her troubles b/c she can get $$$ from the club vs the guy that pimped her - the club did not abduct her and force her to dance or do anything she did not want to do - it was her decision or her "pimp's decision" - if there's fault here it lies;

1) where are her parents - they are responsible for a minor (since she said she started at 16)

2) the pimp - he supposedly forced her

3) herself - she seemingly chose the lifestyle and now wants someone else to be responsible for her decisions - basically she wants to play the victim card and wants to go after the club since they are the only ones w/ $$$

Just another "I'm not responsible for my actions" story and if you got $$$ pay me.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    This is EXACTLY why I don't like to play with "BARELY LEGAL" girls.... because when I'm inebriated I'm not trusting either my big head or my little head to run the "plus/minus" x numbers of year math. As the saying goes, 16 can get you 20.

I'm not making "the club should have checked her ID" be my defense in a potential statutory rape case when I can be an adult responsible for my own actions and pick a girl who at least looks in the college/ milf bracket. Just my take.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    To me that place sounded great. I hope nothing happens to it!

Is SheShe's just as good?

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion