tuscl

How do you Deal with "Bait and Switch?"

Electronman
Too much of a good thing is never enough
How many TUSCL members have encountered "bait and switch?" It can happen even if you think that you've been clear with negotiations at the table. Two warning signs: a) dancers who are vague about services and b) dancer who request to be paid up front at the start of a private dance. Three suggested strategies for bait and switch:

1. don't agree to pay the dancer up front for services that have not yet been received. Make pay contingent on receiving satisfactory services.

2) If the dancer breaks her end of a deal (for example, HJ only when you negotiated for more), then you might break your end of the deal and insist on paying only for the number of dances, nothing more. In most clubs, the attendant keeps track of how many dances you've completed. Sometimes they are honest and report on the actual number of dances.

3) Finally, post the name of dishonest dancers on web sites so that others can avoid those dancers.

Any other suggestions?

9 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    "Never pay in advance" is the best advice I received on TUSCL. I always follow this advice.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    >>> To deal with bait and switch

Wait and bitch (online)
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    "Rule #1 of clubbing - never use a credit card
    Rule #2 of clubbing - never pay in advance"

Both good advice and both help in most situations. Bait and switch is obviously hard to pull off when she hasn't taken your money yet.

But when it comes to timed vip areas, sometimes the room fee must be paid upfront. The last few times that I ponied up for a room and realized that a bait and switch was in progress I bailed immediately. Nothing good comes from sticking it out with a girl who lies pre-trip. All too often, they will try to upsell and play other games once they realize that they have a sucker on the hook.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    in tijuana paying in advance of your time with the girl is quite common when you get in the hotel room. that is just how it is done with some of the girls. so don't get freaked out.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Advice is spot on jere
  • impala
    8 years ago
    As I have learned the hard way (and stated in a recent review), never pay up front!

Also, if you have been burned at a place several times before, don't expect anything different!
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Never say never. Some dancers have gotten ripped off by customers and with many of them once is enough and they require payment up front. I think that I have run into 3 of them at my favorite club and I never got ripped off.

What you really need to do upfront is make sure of what services are expected. If she is at all vague, just pass.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    A year ago a former ATF ripped me off by asking me how many dances I wanted at the start of our visit.
    I said 5. She danced for 4 songs and then was called to the stage. I went to tip her the 4 songs while she was on stage. She had a customer waitng for her and I could tell she wanted to get back to him quickly because he was a "whale" who could easily outspend me on this day. She still insisted that I pay for the 5 songs because she said we had a deal. I went ahead and paid for the 5 songs because I didn't want any trouble because I genuinely liked the club and I didn't want to get a bad reputation there. But, to this day I have not spent another dollar on this woman. Her shortsightedness cost her hundreds of dollars in the future I would have spent on her. But, even girls
    who I have danced with for years can always turn into a ROB.

A favorite cam girl can look great in the photos she posts online. But, I saw her last night but she was just a chubby girl who is full of herself. So, be careful there as well. What you see is not always what you get.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ did your pappy put a switch in your ass whole and you enjoyed it?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion