tuscl

Stripper Surveillance

jayhawk123
Arizona
Wednesday, November 23, 2016 6:47 PM
Is it legal and is it common for strip club owners to hire private investigators to follow strippers when they are away from the club in their personal time to make sure they are not meeting with customers from the club?

14 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I don't know about the legality, but a PI should refuse. But I am sure that no strip club owner worries about such things. That's more like what people do with their wives. SJG
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I think it would be legal but uncommon. Why would the strip club owner care? Why would he want to go to the expense?
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    If he liked or took special interest in certain dancers
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Sounds like harassment to me.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    I am not sure if the rules are straightforward on surveillance. But you can be charged with a lot of different charges : stalking, criminal intimidation, invasion of privacy. The trial is a different story to prove and claim compensation you need a very good lawyer.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    Lol...best one in long time. There's a reason it's called cuntsitution.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Sounds like it should be illegal to follow someone at 95 mph and stay right on someone's tail. You know some strippers drive like a maniac.
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    Well I am glad as usual a straight and serious answer to a question is too much to ask on here
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    It is legal, but the cost is prohibitive and the employer can fire the dancer for any reason, so if they suspect, save the money and fire them.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Depends on the state. Here in PA, yes, it is legal to have anyone in your employ (wether directly or subcontractors) surveiled if it is suspected that there may be an ethics violation of a company policy.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    If you can hire a PI to follow a girlfriend, why not a stripper?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    I just can't imagine any club owner bothering.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Why focus on a 0.1% of shit that can happen SC-related vs what happens 99% of the time - might as well ask if it's common for one-legged dancers to do good pole tricks - for god's sake
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion