tuscl

Dancer did this to me

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
Wednesday, November 23, 2016 8:12 AM
Before starting lap dance, she put her hand inside my pants and set my private part up straight . Then she started dancing.I was surprised. What can I deduce from thise?

22 comments

• MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I would deduce that she plans to use your cock as a compass and wants to know where true north is.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Seriously, this has happened to me on numerous occasions, though usually the dancer waits until you're actually hard, sometime during the first song or two. It means that she wants her dances to be pleasurable for you and probably intends to get you off.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    it's love.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Great touch, I loke it when that happens
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I would deduce that you are a grown man who uses the term "private part" Suggest you re-post, and call it something more adult, like Woody McLeansleft or something.
  • shanny72
    8 years ago
    Lol subraman
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    You can deduce she is experienced at what she does. Just like a race car driver, the first thing is to adjust the seat to make sure the ride is successful and pleasant.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    never had this happen And yeah, Subramans post was funny haha
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Never had that happen either. Liked MrDueces first comment. Lol
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I like subra's now we know when he hangs with the babes he calls his corn stalk Woody Macleansleft. How can any other PL possibly follow that one. Sorry subra I can't stop laughing at that one funniest line of the week.
  • Alterego4401
    8 years ago
    Every dancer that did this to me offered extras.
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    Alter, What kind of extras? Subra, I don't know what is Macleansleft.I am going to google it now. This dancer got hot body.I am.hesitant to ask her anything.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Subraman +100! Funny, I call mine Ramrod McLeansRight Darkblue: Though Google is a marvelous creation, I doubt that you will find McLeansLeft even there. One aspect of American humor is to give a nickname consisting of a first name and a fake Scottish last name (hence the Mc-) that plays off of the first name. For example, I was watching an episode of the Fox series "The Exorcist" one night with a friend. When it became apparent that the supposedly celibate priest who is involved in trying to exorcise a demon has a girlfriend, we started calling him Priesty McLecher. You see?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Front Room GFE, on your lap, makeout session. Save booths and back rooms until it is time for your pants to come down. SJG
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I'll be here all week :)
  • RossVa
    8 years ago
    why do you guys feed the trolls?
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    The dancers do it a lot in clubs around here. It is designed to simulate intercourse and the inevitable result.
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    I will be visiting the club again new next week or 2 weeks and let you know how it goes..I am super excited after reading the comments.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    At my old favorite club, anyone who was worth the time did that.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    It's a drill. Go go go ....fire in the hole !!!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Woody McLeansleft" "Ramrod McLeansRight" Brilliant!
  • Harderlap
    8 years ago
    If you have to ask, you aren't clear on the concept.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion