Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What the fuck is Thanksgiving?

ThereAndBackAgain

Now

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Title says it all. It's like nobody died this year so let us stay at home and drink.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

cryptic

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

This guy makes juice look like a rocket scientist.

Profile picture for ThereAndBackAgain
ThereAndBackAgain
•

He is indeed. And you are neurosurgeon of anal cavities

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Well you are quite an easy asshole to identify.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I'm just glad I don't have to go to work, get to see the relatives I like and luckily this year I don't have to see the ones I don't.

Profile picture for ThereAndBackAgain
ThereAndBackAgain
•

^^^^...here cums another scientist

Profile picture for ThereAndBackAgain
ThereAndBackAgain
•

didn't mean you average guy shailynn

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice troll!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement