tuscl

ON Topic: what's your favorite stripper outfit?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Tuesday, November 22, 2016 6:11 AM
For me it's probably garter belt, thigh highs and a matching bra. The pros wear their undies on the outside so they car remove them and still keep everything else on.

23 comments

• Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Birthday suit!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Super short dress
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Lacy bra
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Joe I meant what you like to see a stripper in, not what YOU like to wear for strippers!!!
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    It depends on the stripper. A fat one, I want her to be wearing coveralls..... If it's a hot stripper, I live to see her in high heels and lingerie.
  • lotsoffun201
    8 years ago
    Schoolgirl outfit or a tight short one piece dress with thigh highs. High heel pumps to match.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I said this before. A Smile.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Nothing but what her momma gave her!
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    my favorite is the lunch lady outfit accented with flat shoes, support hose and a hairnet. and if she has one of those moles on her face with a big black hair growing out of it she can take all of my money all day long
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    It depends on the stripper. Something that looks awesome on one stripper looks bad on another.
  • K
    8 years ago
    A pearl necklace
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    A white men's oxford shirt, long enough to cover her ass, and nothing underneath it. I've recently discovered, by virtue of my ATF wearing it, that a flannel shirt too big for her is equally attractive. :)
  • James1557
    8 years ago
    My clear preference is a long sexy dress (halter neck, long slits) and no underwear.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    After Sunday I believe that a plaid skirt, super short, fits the bill. Yup, the ole schoolgirl deal, but she was 20.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    I like when they have the thigh high white socks and nothing else.
  • etsutwigg222
    8 years ago
    Knee pads and hair in a pony tail. Nothing else.!!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    The most important part is what she is not going to take off. So it is extreme high heels, with straps to hold them on, and extreme make up is great. Then the thigh high stockings, maybe a garter belt or a waist cincher. Those long gloves that don't actually cover the hands are good. Maybe like a top and skirt over it, if we are going to be going slow. Or maybe just a robe. Women's outfits need to be designed from the under layers first. There are other ways too. But usually strippers go for more simplicity and more bare skin. SJG TJ Street [view link] B'52 - Private Idaho - HQ [view link]
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Smooth naked skin!
  • ellocohombre
    8 years ago
    Preppy school girl with glasses.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    SJG, The Tijuana schoolgirl corner in your posted photo is no longer the same. No street girls dress up any longer. It is an old photo. The good news? Hundreds upon hundreds of putas will let to have their way with them......you just have to get there.....
  • Brian15212
    8 years ago
    Schoolgirl outfit
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Willy, I know from Street View that they have redeveloped that corner. The girls don't want to be photographed, so it has to be done surreptitiously. But I would not do that. I believe there will be school girls somewhere. Cute outfit, but I like them better in real stripper shoes. As I have posted many times, can't be there now, 24-7 embedded in publicly visible matters. F2f and online have to stay highly firewalled. When I do go, it will be to expand a business. I don't do vacations, sex tourism, or consumer recreation. Everything I do serves a much larger purpose. Thanks, SJG
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    if a girl must wear something then a dental floss g-string is ok.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion