tuscl

Douchester is dying of AIDS

Monday, November 21, 2016 6:53 PM
You heard it here first, Douchester contracted AIDS from one of his many gay boyfriends that he's tried to hide from his mommy. Long may he be dead !! LMAO

41 comments

• Dougster
    8 years ago
    Looks like he is furious after we caught him lie about his war service.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Why don't you guys just PM each other insults rather than clogging up the board with this dumb shit?
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    ^ What GoVikings said. Your mutual hatred is not the least bit entertaining.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Talk to him, GoVikings, he continues his rant and obviously won't give up his BS. I'd rather not take up the bandwidth.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    @vincemichaels “Did you serve in an active war ?? I did. That''s a reality we don't want but when called, one serves.” [view link] @vincemichaels “I did not join the services, I fought on the streets for justice back during Nam. It was an honorable service to my country.”
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Ok, Vince lies about serving when called, all there in black and white for anyone to see and I'm the BS'er. Great stuff!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Keep digging Vince. This one is great: [view link]
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    LOL, dickbreath if you only knew. Keep it up, dickbreath, we'll pay you what you are worth, Here's a wooden nickel.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    vince: "DoctorPhil, since you are a troll, obviously,that gives you special consideration. You don't know shit, fool. I fought for my country here. " Bravely fought for justice on the streets of this country during 'Nam. A true war hero!
  • Daybreaker
    8 years ago
    This reminds me of this one time in middle school... you know, that awkward part of life no one likes remembering because they were so immature and embarrassing? Only difference here is you've traded acne creams for ED pills and Depends. The insults are pretty similar though.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    When one is called one serves! Like it or not. We'll give you a choice though. In the jungles of Vietnam or for justice on the streets of this country!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Douchester, Rikers' Island, desertscrub. :)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    SO did President Reagan do enough? Or was as the vocal LGBT community condemned -- was he too late and too short (in 1985) with Federal intervention a la CDC support? FTR, I think the glass was half full and Reagan didn't get enough credit considering conservatives are science-retards. Most infectious diseases that Conservatives like Reagan would have known up until that time, like measles, weren't 100% fatal at the time or like ever ... so I cut them them slack .. the rabid LGBT community .. notosmuch. Again, conservatives are science-retarded. :) The HIV virus had given a lot of surprises and shows us humility despite our determination and perseverance. It's greatest surprises may be yet to come. Still, any new treatment is good news and optimistic.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    txtittyfag(dot) (aka ziptard) b so impartial he let Vince off on this one. After all a weee lie 'bout war service b no big deal! besides txtittyfag(dot) and Vince u lovers 4 sum time now!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    txtittyfag(dot) (aka ziptard) not b sayin' much 'bout no vincemichaels fake war service. Where is all the rage he has for all dishonesty! zEROtolerance. Unless it b 1 of his luvers who be lyin'!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    It looks like this AIDS shit is spreading on TUSCL, stay away from me, I don't want it! :)
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Patriots serve. Traitors protest. The rest of us go to work.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Patriots protest, fool. Obviously you have forgotten how our country started, fool.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    And bigots who have nothing of value talk a lot of shit.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    People with brains don't keep blahhhhhtheriring ROTFLMMFAO
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hey dickbreath, you are mistaken, you shithead. I served, I never said which branch it was. Get a clue, shitforbrains.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hamtramck didn[t have a Burger King then, fool,. LMAO
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    You know Dougster, this thread is so on target. Why I went off at you on your rant which alleged Vince had HIV had nothing to do with opposing political views or OPINIONS on music. It had everything to do with the vindictiveness of a false diagnosis by someone who is NOT medically qualified on a board member just to promote their agenda of flame wars. It was bullying. My 'mock assassination' was an instrument of saying your arguments had all air and no brains behind them- it was metaphoric. I'm holding the same opinion now that the shoe is on the other foot..... you still don't get it. As far as the who answered the call when bullshit, if we want to get technical I think both Trump and (Bill) Clinton fall on the list, G.W. Bush (AWOL from Air National Guard) and whole lists of prominent pols LIBERAL and conservative. I don't want to even start the who answered the call celebrity thread because this becomes total bullshit drudged over every time its brought up--- I just know that many who would commit young men and women to war NOW couldn't take their own time to serve when called, by that yardstick this naval veteran believes that someone who stood up to a compulsory draft in Vietnam is far less of a hypocrite than the Chicken Hawks who would both didn't have the time when called and will send others' kids but seem to find a way to keep their own kids at some Ivy league school- learning how to fleece those other people and their kids. On that note Dougster, give it a rest you troll.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    @Hugh: nope you're the one doesn't get. One does not get to say one served when called, and then admit that he didn't serve. That is a contradiction. A lie. Do you not get it? Probably not. After all you are dumb enough to believe in Karma. And say you wished someone was dead because they don't like 90's music. You know if a shit for brains like yourself were to agree with about anything I would be seriously worried I was wrong. So it's go you disagree with me. Means I'm right.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    There you go Dougster, never said I wished you were dead for not liking 90s music.... I may have said something to the effect of I knew why I thought you were an arrogant ass or something like that..... The 'icepick/ no brains' thing only came to play when you attributed a medical condition that you had no way of knowing about AND no way of diagnosing on a forum member you just happened to have a feud with. The point is, don't expect others to bow at the altar of Dougster when you are showing yourself to be a shallow minded prick and someone who doesn't play well in the sandbox. Have a nice life asshole, I'm done discussing this with you and I think I made my point.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Dougster logic: "Repeating the same inanity over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and and over again is 'witty'.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    ^ What GMD said.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Okay, and what exactly do MisterDouch and georgiegirl say that is so original. Seems they just repeat the same old Libertarian/Randroidian inanity over and over...
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Feel free to point your "original" writings if I'm wrong about that one. I won't be holding my breath though.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Hey, Hugh: quick question for you. You claim you are upset not because I said I don't like 90s music, but because I made a "medical diagnosis" over the internet. First of all, nothing of the like. Not a diagnosis, just my opinion. Second of all, if that really was a problem for you, why didn't you fly into a rage when people on here (like MisterDouche) accused SJG of having "Asperger's syndrome"? Now that one they definitely got wrong, since there is no such condition. Even if there still was how come you didn't get upset because they can't make such a "diagnosis" over the internet. So what you are saying is pure crap. You flew into a rage at me because I don't like 90s music and said you wished I would die because of it. Show how mentally deranged you are to get so upset about something so minor. Lol!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I suspect Hugh let MisterDouche off on the wrong "Asperger's" "diagnosis" because they are homosexual lovers! And/or maybe MisterDouche likes that crappy 90s music! Nirvana being the worst of it all. *puke*
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Unrelated to this discussion, VM, but just how many Denise Milani pictures do you have? ;-D
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    @ATACdawg: All of them. :)
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    LOL, george, although we haven't met yet, you know me well.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    First part of Dougster to succumb to AIDS was what passed for his brain, its dead now. Flatline on the ol' EKG............
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Dougster Retire Bitch
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Wait? Douchemeister is DYING of AIDS?? As many times as he has been SLAM DUNKED he should be dead by now.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    If dougster was worm food the worms would PUKE
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    You are absolutely right, Hugh !! LOL
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Skimming over this thread made me remember a break room with vending machines. I saw a dead cockroach. My coworker warned me, if the vending food kills the cockroach, it's not safe to eat.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    You have a good friend, there, sharkhunter. He's right !!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion