tuscl

Thanksgiving to NYE slowdown

Subraman
Car key and wallet dating your sister
Monday, November 21, 2016 8:35 AM
Around here, from Thanksgiving to New Years Eve, the strip clubs slow down, particularly so for dayshift -- just as the girls need cash for presents and vacations. This is one of those times of year that I double-down on, because of how amazing the value can be. I find the right stripper, with an appreciative rather than entitled attitude, spend the same $ on her I normally would (2-3 VIPs per trip... I don't bargain her down, which I think could cause resentment), go during the slowest part of the shift, and reap the benefits of her appreciation that she's the only one making money during that part of her shift while I'm there. This is a good time to offer OTC as well. The slowdown has started a bit already -- saw my CF a few days ago, at around 5:00 (that is, well into dayshift) and she told me I was her first VIP of the day... and she could not have been more appreciative, which in turn I appreciate, and plan to see her more during the coming 7 weeks. I tend to about double my SC trips during this time of year, and the one or two other regular slowdown times.

14 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    That's the spirit, Subraman !! I agree, the dancers get more needy to generate cash for the Christmas season gifts.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I have definitely seen a slowdown in January past the holidays but can't recall December being slow; a lot of people take time off and w/ extra time seem to hit the SCs - I can see dancers needing/wanting extra shopping $$$ and maybe PLs holding on to it for their shopping but overall don't recall a slowdown and on certain days that people take off the clubs can often be packed b/c people are in a celebration mood and wana end the year with w/ a bang
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Oh yay!!! Ricky D can fuck twice as many bouncers and larryfishsticks can write twice as many fake reviews. On a serious note thanks for the intel Subra, unfortunately this is the busiest time of the year for me at work so I can't take advantage of it. I club the most in Feb-April and the summer months.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    shailynn: those are EXACTLY the other two slowdowns around here -- 2 months leading up to tax day, and summer.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    It's the opposite on the west coast of Florida. This is when all the snow birds arrive, and the clubs are packed with older gents all day long
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Subra - those are the slowest times of the year for me at work enabling me to fit a lot of strip club visits into my traveling schedule. I travel very little if any during nov dec months with the exception of thanksgiving week.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    It's slow season for me so I can hit the clubs and capitalize, however with the weather cooling off I won't be able to go in my basketball shorts. Damn!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Why not just take your girl home with you, or at least to a motel, and wear out a mattress? SJG Well endowed school girl [view link]
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Not around here. On Friday night shift (the only day I can go in) it steadily picks up from Sept - Dec, then crashes in January (actually around Dec 18-19, the SC Xmas party), then recovers in Feb when middle class and working class gets their tax refunds direct deposits).
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Dominic, Friday Night is a different beast than day shift. Unfortunately for me, I go less this time of year for the same reasons a lot of guys do. This week and the last two weeks of December will be wash outs. Work is oddly busy, because I've got shit to get done in 2016 and am low on calendar days. So less 2 hour lunches.
  • Daybreaker
    8 years ago
    Plastic surgeons say this is a busy time for them, coincidentally...
  • Daybreaker
    8 years ago
    Where I am, anyway. Haha
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    I've had a couple offer more after the first of the year due to needing to pay regular bills after spending $ on kids for Christmas.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Yeah, this season is slow around here, too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion