tuscl

Actual on topic discussion: Considering short Ft. Lauderdale vacation

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
I've been to Florida but no further south than Tampa-St. Petersburg. I know I can read reviews but some of you have direct experiences. Details not necessarily needed if you don't want them out there for all to see, but suggestions would be brilliant!

This would be next month.

11 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Come on down for the meetup in December. Tootsies is a great club, there are many others, ask twentyfive and Papi_Chulo about their clubs. PM me if you like, I can give you a few insights on my many trips down to Ft. Lauderdale and nearby cities.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Papi is the expert on South Florida and I am the outlier as I went to Tootsies twice last month and would have had a better time at Dunkin Donuts.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Come on down the weather is great and the water is wet.
  • goosman
    8 years ago
    I guess what do you want to do/see/experience down here is the question. Lots of different types of clubs/experiences to be had in a relatively small area.
  • Scluva6969
    8 years ago
    Was just down there. Tootsies was a mixed bag and e11even all plastic from what I can see/feel. Playmates from my last trip was decent if you like the Cubanas
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^Miami is known for the plastic.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Tootsie does have a lot of plastic, when I was there a few weeks back, I remarked to people that there was a lot of enhanced tits there. I was at Stir Crazy with Clubber and I recommend it as a South Miami area club. It's a long ways from Ft. Lauderdale, but if you are down for a few days, you might like it. I had a great time there with a gorgeous young Honduran woman.
  • knight_errant
    8 years ago
    I've done overnights to FLL, on route. Great time. Cheap flights, and great hotel and car rental deals. Tootsies has something for everyone. I like Scarlett's too. Nice friendly talent, nice sized club, nice private dance space (only problem is the bloodletting volume of the music)

As others have said, Papi is THE source for Miami-FLL info.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    OK, Papi, where are you? Clubbing with hot black women ???
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Since the OP did not give specifics w.r.t. type of club; I suggest you read my South FL SC guide and decide for yourself:

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Papi is the guru of SoFlo. His wisdom will serve you well, 4got2wipe. When are you thinking of going down to Florida ?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion