Why these schedules for dancers

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
Usually the schedules are like Tuesday,Thursday and Saturday
Or Wednesday,Friday

23 comments

• Subraman
    8 years ago
    What do you mean? Why do some dancers skip a day?

Among the strippers I've known well, their schedule is set by everything from which days they perceive they do best at, to their college schedule, to which days their baby daddy's mom can provide daycare, to giving themselves a day in-between to recover from getting drunk/stoned/coked-up/rolling on their shift.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    What Subraman said.
    Of all things to speculate about in the SC world, this is one of the silliest.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Ya. And I don't even agree that stripper schedules usually look like that, Darkblue, if the pattern you were trying to present was "every other day". I've seen everything from girls who seemingly work random days from week to week, to those who work Friday through Sunday, to any other kind of pattern.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Why ask why, Drink Bud Dry
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    One day to make money, one day to spend it. Now broke-back to work. repeat.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Bitches be crazy.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    who knows the mind of a woman?
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    Ask...you'd be entertained by their answers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    There could be several reasons:

+ they may work nightshift but still have to get up early due to kids; school, etc; thus a day off in b/w helps them catch up on their sleep/rest

+ they may often work the weekends thus they take days off during the week

+ having to basically beg customers to buy dances day after day can get old - many dancers complain about burnout and I can see that happening - I couldn't be in a strip-club every damn day
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    At the Sunnyvale Brass Rail, I think it changes between Friday and Saturday night. So like one shift would do Wed, Thurs, Fri. And then the other shift Sat, Sun, Mon, Tue.

But then there are lots of individual variations in the girls' schedules.

At a few of the most extreme places, Latina, they don't bother with schedules, let the girls do what they want. Makes it simpler for the management. Just try to get as many girls onsite as possible.

But if you want girls to follow rules, then you have to rig it so they make money, by limiting the number of girls on duty at a time.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    If you ever see a place that pre-announces schedules a month in advance, and see that it follows the moon, then you have discovered a brothel.

One girl at the Sunnyvale Hip-Hugger ( now gone ) said she worked just 8pm till 10pm, seven nights a week.

That was an obvious indication that she only worked there to set up OTC. But it was just one girl who was doing that that blatantly.

:)

SJG
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    The reason for dancers schedules: 1) They all want to work weekend nights; 2) In clubs around here they have to work 4 shifts, including one dead shift like a tuesday night; and 3) they all cannot just work Friday and saturday nights.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I don't understand the confusion. Is OP wondering why clubs make dancers pick a schedule, or why a dancer chooses a particular schedule? Can someone clarify?
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    My ATF only worked on Friday and Saturday. A different club each day. Reason, that is all she wanted to work.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I'm just glad if one I like is there when I go.

One Im cool with seems to go in whenever she wants and has taken long in between breaks. I'm sure management has some say in this, but I can't figure it out, but hey it's her schedule.

A new dancer I recently met at the club says she only works Sunday and Monday nights. Ive been there on Sunday and Monday nights and it's dead, slow.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Don't ever try to figure out anything when it involves a stripper, never makes sense. Actually, subraman has it pretty well figured out
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Management has to rig the clubs so that there are not too many dancers there at one time, otherwise the only way girls make money is by not following the rules.

SJG
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "I've LDK'ed on every day of the week."

LMAO
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago

SJG
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I've known many who work specific nights of the week solely because that is the one night of the week a regular comes in.
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    Darkblue999 - "Why these schedules for dancers - Usually the schedules are like Tuesday,Thursday and Saturday
    Or Wednesday,Friday"

Last night I asked a stripper.
    Stripper - "I work Wednesday, Friday cuz if i worked Wednesday, Thursday, Friday ... it'd be like ,,, WTF"

There you have it.

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    LOL, pretty-much
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    Those schedules are to accommodate the college going dancers. That means most of the dancers go to school like law school,nursing,public health etc.,
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion