tuscl

Carlie Jo

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 3:09 PM
Are any of you guys familiar with Carlie Jo? She's the owner of a coffee shop in Washington, her shop is one of those where the baristas wear pasties. Anyway she has a fantastic body, man would I love to see those tits without pasties. She posts a lot of pics on her twitter [view link] How would you all rate her? Would you get LD's from her if it was in a non nude pasties club? I would get one dance from her even if was was no contact.

26 comments

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i'd spend $10 on that. and lots more if full contact nude.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Yeah she has hot bod and cute face and i would love to see her naked. Better yet i'd love to do her. I'd buy dances from her and even though i normally won't even waste my time with air dances i would maybe buy one.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I like her brunette look but don't like her bod too much and in many of the pics her tits look fake if they are real they are pretty-good but if fake I'll pass on her tits (maybe some of the pics are post a boob job?)
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    I think she's nearly perfect. Yes, cute face.
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    They are fake, she's called in on a radio show a few times and confirmed they are fake. But speaking as a guy that doesn't mind fake tits as long as they aren't rock hard (which only one dancer out of probably 15-20 dancers that have had fake tits were hard) I think they look perfect.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... They are fake ..." Then it's Carlie No for me :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Oh my, I got a stiffie looking at those pics. I'd do her,
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Even though I prefer naturals, her enhanced boobs look pretty darn good to me, and the rest of her is excellent, right down to that amazing smile!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Can you give us a link for this Coffee Shop, or at least it's name and address? SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Those are pretty good looking fakes. If they feel as good as they look then, yeah, I'd get a dance or thousand.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    What's best is to treat her like a civilian and develop a relationship in the front room.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Only in certain kinds of venues can you get GFE friendly with girls. Loose strip clubs can be one of them. Our local coffee shops are not such places. But you can always treat girls like civilians. SJG
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    @SJG The shop is called Bikini Beans Expresso, it's located in Kent, WA. No website but if you google it you can look up the address easily. I wish I lived in the NW, I'd take a drive to check it out sometime but since I live in the east I don't think I'll ever get the chance (I don't get any business trips). I don't know for sure but the place looks pretty small, it might be a drive through only place but it might have a small walk up counter. I also wonder why she calls it bikini beans, she wears less than a bikini, not that I'm complaining. Here's some more pics, the third one is a pic of her pre boob job for you natural only guys. [view link]
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    hot either way. i'm in the mood for a cup of coffee.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    We're such PLs - we have 1000s of strip club visits under our belts including getting our brains fucked and sucked yet we are drooling over a mere semi-topless barista - we're hopeless LOL
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    She posted a nice pic (and a gif to go with it) this morning. You can see a pretty clear outline of her nipple. Man I wish she would post a completely topless pic.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Bikini Beans Espresso 1129 W James St Kent, WA 98032 b/t N Washington Ave & Adams Ave [view link] has some photos [view link] [view link] some ambiguity as to where this is, but maybe it is this little stand. [view link] SJG Gov't Mule - "Gold Dust Woman" ft. Grace Potter - Mountain Jam VI - 6/4/10 [view link]
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    8 years ago
    @ SJG: Further research shows it moved from it's Kent, WA location to Phoenix. See: [view link] Butt, for some nice photos see: Facebook (Kent, WA): [view link] Facebook (Phoenix, AZ): Ihttps://[view link] If there aren't enough pics of bikini baristas in those collections, try this one: It's a site with lists of bikini coffee stands in the Pacific Northwest and lots of photos of its baristas. [view link] There are other bikini barista websites as well. There are tons of drive-up coffee stands here in the Puget Sound Region. Maybe half are bikini stands. The rest are "family friendly." Many strippers also work as bikini baristas. I know of several. Some even own the stand where they work. One owner/barista really made the news a few years ago. She was a former UHM dancer at a well-known UHM strip club in Seattle--since closed.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    damn. i neeeeed a cup.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"I like her brunette look but don't like her bod too much and in many of the pics her tits look fake if they are real they are pretty-good but if fake I'll pass on her tits (maybe some of the pics are post a boob job?)" For me, I'll never understand how anyone can think giant out-of-proportion fakies on an otherwise slim fit dancer's body is anything but horrible. Don't need to see her titties without pasties, just another pair of titties that have turned a beautiful slim body into a caricature.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    I'll do reconnaissance in the next day or two.... since I'm in Phoenix.
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    [view link] All I can say is...wow!
  • footballguy
    7 years ago
    I've got an update on Carie Jo. A few weeks ago she started posting uncensored nudes on her premium snap. Unfortunately a couple jackasses took screenshots of the pics and posted them online. After that happened she went back to censoring her pics. About a week ago she started an account on a site called only fans. She is back to posting uncensored pics and short videos on this site. Unfortunately it's $40 a month but her tits are phenomenal. She posts several a day. Unfortunately no pussy pics yet, hopefully she posts some soon. Her site: [view link]
  • DavidPercival
    7 years ago
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    I picked the wrong week to give up masturbation.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion