Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Not a political topic.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Papi, please pick up a turkey for me.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ Sure - I'll go by twentyfive's house and pick him up :)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

They should give away free lap-dances for Christmas

Profile picture for motownkid
motownkid
•

I'll definitely get in that line Papi..

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Lions and whales, too !!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

OH MY !!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Not sure about the butter, but the ball looks decent.

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

"WKRP in Cincinnati" "As God as my Witness I thought Turkey could fly!" How is that for an obscure 70's TV Thanksgiving reference:

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Tt,

"obscure"? Any solid '70s TV viewer knows that scene.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement