tuscl

Like JimGassagain I don't hate. I have contempt for right wing idiots. Cool thin

zipman68
the speed force!
Monday, November 14, 2016 6:35 PM
So jokes on you! Ha ha!

7 comments

• Dougster
    8 years ago
    Trump recession he predicts. Okay everybody remember to bookmark this thread.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Sure seems like a Supermoon makes Zip, Nina, and Sjg post more retarded than usual
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    There is a business cycle if central banks don't manipulate things too much. Many presidents try to get any recessions over fairly quick so that the economy is improving by election time. If he were to suddenly cut several trillion dollars in government spending on departments he thinks we can do without, that could trigger a recession. The tax cuts he could temporarily give back to the people would be huge especially if he gave extra tax cuts in the first few years. The poor and middle class will likely spend most of the extra money they get. I promise to buy more lap dances if I get a lot more money and regulations are lifted on strip clubs. I want to see real nipples, not pasties, and I want to fondle titties. I don't want to hear a gazillion rules.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    So how's this Trump recession thing supposed to come about? zippy got the election wrong so now he's gonna spend the next four years saying there's a Trump recession right around the corner. But he'll never be wrong, because, hey, you never know, it hasn't happened yet but all the signs are pointing that it will any day now!
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Recession? Fuck the economy; I just want to survive without being lynched!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ Agreed, the situation is dire! SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    All it would take is the President, the Democrats, and just a bit more than 1/3 of the Republicans and the Constitution could be amended right now to eliminate the electoral college, effective for this election. We could ask those most qualified, the 8 sitting justices of the Supreme Court, to write the amendment. Sometimes it is strange crises which force progress. Bring the United States forward out of the 19th Century. Otherwise with this claim of weekly contact with Russians and the FBI announcements, it's "What did Trump know and when did he know it?" As it will be necessary to impeach him and require the same congressional 2/3rds. Obama missed his FDR moment when he failed to nationalize or even re-regulate the banks. Well now on his way out he can have an even greater moment by finally fixing our system so that every vote counts, and averting a disaster of epic proportions. Governing the most powerful nation in the world is nothing like a sporting match, as the stakes are so much higher. We all need therefore to think very hard about what is needed, and then do it. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion