tuscl

Put me ôut of my musery if.....

grand1511
Euphoria
... I'm ever seen a club reading a book. It was an unusally slow Friday night in my fave club...so slow that there was actually a dude reading a book....multiple pages of a thick paperback. It was just the first of several oddities that night that I'm racking up to the impendingu full moon. Went to a nearby chain club for more action and as I was getting cash at the ATM (I know, I know...please don't judge) a dancer steps up to ask if I want a dance. That may not seem odd, but this was out in the lobby before I had paid cover and entered. And she was just arriving to work and was still in her civie clothes. I just laughed her off. Got inside and met an old faveorite I hadn't seen in at least a year. We head to the VIP for what I thought would be more of the same high mileage dances she used to give but all she wanted to do was ask me about changes in her looks. No win questions abounding. Complete buzzkill. I should have stayed home & read a book!

9 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Bring a Hustler to the club next time.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I saw a guy in the club focused on his iPad.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Funny! Was he trolling dancers?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'll web-surf on my smartphone at times if the club is slow but it's not too common I do this.

Did you pay for VIP and did you pay her, and all you did was talk?
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    VIP might be overstating it.....they have 3-song bed dances for $100 that allow two-way touching. She talked and mildly danced for the first 2 songs and then worked a good grind on the third. And she couldn't understand why no tip or subsequent dances.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    Yeah man we all wish we weren't dragged despite our will. On Saturday I wasted 3 hours at Starbucks to get free entry to a museum to save 20 dollars and I am dragged by 2 guys who are first timers. I have passes but it's rejected cause it's UFC fight night (bummer) and there I am. After wasting 300 or more I am laughing uncontrollably at myself for having saved 12 dollars for museum entry.
    I salute people who go twice a year blow a load and relax. Going every other week is just about fucking like a Chinaman ( Chinatown, 74)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Hear read these shouts:
    http://www.tjamigos.com/index.php?app=sh…

Guys just go down there, maybe just for the evening? And they partake with multiple girls.

Don't know anyplace else like that.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Still waiting to be validated for TJAmigo. Actually, somehow my account got deleted. Tried to recovery my password, only to find that the account was gone. So I just re-registered, everything the same. Still waiting for moderator approval. Lots of posts on that, lots of topics, looks really interesting, things one would need to know to live and conduct business in TJ.

Hope I get in soon.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Only 13 posts for today, 11 posters, but lots of historical threads and posts.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion