tuscl

Breaking News: Cubs are forced to give up World Series Title!

Mate27
TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!
Monday, November 14, 2016 12:47 PM
Cleveland Indian fans have rioted across the country in protest of the 2016 World Series. Despite knowing the rules of the game prior to playing, they were unhappy they lost and demanded the outcome to be changed. They could be heard chanting #NotOurWorldSeriesChampion all across America. Even though the Cubs won 4 games and the Indians only won 3, since both teams scored 27 runs throughout all 7 games, they are being declared co-World Champions. When questioned, Commissioner Manfred stated, "We felt as though it was the right thing to do for the Nation. What kind of example would Major League Baseball be setting if we expected the adults who play this game, and their fans, to gracefully accept defeat? Instead of creating a bigger divide between the Cubs and the Indians, MLB is confident that the Cubs will gladly share their victory with the Indians!"

38 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yes. And on a related story; many municipalities; mainly liberal ones; are now considering passing ordinances were fugly strippers are to make as much as attractive strippers else clubs will be fined and even closed down.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^ #Fugly strippers need LDKs also
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    LOL----Participation trophies for the big leagues
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    This might be a reasonable analogy for the election is Hillary hadn't won the popular vote by more than Kennedy in '60 or Nixon in '68 Try again dumbass! BTW, start practicing saying "yessir" to you future Chinese bosses. After the Republicans fuck everything up our only hope will be help from Beijing. I for one welcome our future Chinese overlords.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ "I for one welcome our future Chinese overlords." Now that's some ducked up thinking right there, I don't care who you are. If anyone agrees with this they need some serious behavior therapy.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Even as a Hillary voter, this made me chuckle. It's 100% a good metaphor: we all knew the rules. Hell, half the people out there were pretend-furious when Trump said he wouldn't accept the election results.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Kick the participation trophy dumbasses in the nuts
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Very funny and perfect analogy. And zippy, there is no such thing as "winning" the popular vote because the popular vote is not relevant under the rules that were adopted, and uniformly agreed to, before the election was held. It's no more relevant than the total number of runs that each team had collectively in all World Series games.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    This is a fucking joke right ?
  • ime
    8 years ago
    participation trophies for everyone if you are not a baseball player you are now a world champion, can't leave anyone out
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    I guess they dint teach y'all logic in law school Smith dude. I never said that Hillary won the presidency,which is awarded by the electoral college in our fucked up system. I simply stated a fact: she received more votes than the Trumpster. Kind of rankles with some people that thought our votes were were equal. Turns out you conservadudes are comfortable with some people being more equal than others. Kinda fucked up if ya ask me! O' course I knew our constitution was fucked up long before this. Maybe you didn't. I guess y'all went to a lower tier law school. All academic anyway. Our constitution will soon be suspended when Trump fucks up so bad that the Chinese PLA will have to come rescue us.
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    Gasman, you sound ungrateful. I'm going to say "xie xie" when the PLA comes marching into the US to clean up Trump's mess. I hope you're not going to be an ungrateful bitch that takes help from our Chinese friends and doesn't have the courtesy to just say a nice ol' xie xie. Well my mama taught me to be grateful when somebody helps my country! Perhaps you just refuse to believe that we'll need Chinese help after Trump. Poor deluded conservadude...
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Pretending to be a liberal. Whew, I'm glad both teams can share the victory and everyone is getting an award for participation. Acting like a realist. Haha, real funny. Joke imitating the left leaning rioters.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juice believed you! Fucking tuscl members that have Down syndrome - gets them every time!!!
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Glad there were no crybaby libs in 1960. Pirates won the series but were out scored 55-27 by the Yankees
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    Mikey, I know you have limited reading comprehension but please try to keep up. Has Hillary said she she get the presidency. No. Trump won given our fucked up rules. Folk are just sayin' the rules are fucked up. Are you actually saying that votes cast by Floridians should count more than votes cast by New Yorkers? That's what you seem to be sayin'. And it's fucked up. I mean really, do you know how fucked up Florida is?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    What the fuck are you talking about? Please stick to what is posted space boy
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I was hearing on talk-radio today an AA caller that said he was walking down the street and heard the chant of "black lives matter" - he said he looked over to where the protestors were and they were all white - LOL
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    ^^^ lol! That's some fucked up shit right their, but it goes to show that all lives matter, except for those who have no life! Those fucking protesters need to get a life. Lmfao
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    Not smart enough to follow my post Mikey? I'm not surprised. You were stupid enough to vote Trump. I'll ask a simple question: should votes by people in Florida have the same weight as votes by people in New York? Yes or No. Simple enough for a simpleton! (Just so ya don't strain yo' brain I'll clarify: y'all be the simpleton Mikey)
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I bashed your dreamgirl Hillary, but I did not vote for Trump. And yes, a vote in Florida counts the same as a vote in New York....duh. Stupid question Ziptroll
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    Good analogy. I've seen a few interview news channels have done with posters and some of the comments are so disconnected from reality. "How cane the person who got the most (popular) votes not with the election?" Duh, it's called the electoral college... Give Al Gore a call, he might know a think or two about that (and hanging chads). "Hillary is an amazing lawyer and she should sue and take this to the supreme court." On what grounds? That the constitution and two amendments don't already specify how this works?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol shaylynny
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Great comparison Meat! Right after the election I saw interviews with some disappointed coed bimbos who claimed Clinton deserved to be and should be president because she was a woman.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    mikeya02 is still crying, "Our side won! So why doesn't everybody not see things our way?" SJG
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Ha ha! ^^^ Still crying SJG just because things didn't go your way. Lol!
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Jim, it's amazing that SJG doesn;t know one fact correctly. It's like his ass and head exchanged postions
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    ^^^ No matter how stupid he posts it never gets old calling him out on it. Most of the fun is seeing what kind of stupid reasoning he has for justifying his irrationality. Then you shake your head even more.... No wonder the country voted the way it did, to combat the likes of regards like him who love Pelosi, Wasserman-Schultz, Clinton, and George Soros.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    JimGassagain, So I know that you represent Average Americans, as you are always explaining how you are an authority on such. So then I know that you must have supported a candidate of the middle-class, like Hillary Clinton. And I know that you want to send your kids to college, and that you would want others to be able to do the same. So I know that you must have also supported Bernie Sanders during the primary, not only voting for him, but working his phone banks and walking neighborhoods for him. And then after he was out, I know that you supported Hillary in exactly the same ways. 1. Restoring Bill's extra 2% tax on high incomes. That was what triggered the biggest economic boom in modern history, finally sending the Dow back up over 4000 for the first time since the 1986 bust. That extra tax, a small portion of what was gutted by Reagan, worked in two ways. First, some downward wealth transfer, and doing that always stimulates the economy because money transferred downward recirculates the fastest. And then second, that extra 2% plus some small spending cuts showed the financial markets that Bill Clinton was not racing to drive the bus off the cliff. That helps lower interest rates and give these markets the promise of stability that they need to have price to earnings ratios rise. So I know that you, being an Authority on Average Americans, wanted that improvement in the employment market and in the prospects of the middle-class. 2. I know that in supporting the middle-class you want everyone to be able to send kids to college. Hillary's approach was "debt free college", meaning it would still be needs tested, so it was quite fiscally responsible. And then just like with her 1993 Health Care Plan, something which did a very good job of hiding the costs behind the costs that large employers were already paying, I am sure that her college plan would include cost controls. One of the reasons Medicare has been so difficult is that LBJ compromised to gain the support of the American Medical Association, and gutted the cost controls. We know based on her 1993 plan that Hillary Clinton would never do anything like that. College costs have been skyrocketing because of 1. widening wealth gap, 2. college loan system having no cost controls and people like Donald Trump profiting off of it, 3. States like California being squeezed by things like the 1978 Jarvis-Gann initiative, separating property values and property taxes and making the state's finances completely unworkable, and that coming back in extreme fees at UC and CSU. 3. And then of trade agreements like NAFTA, while there is some Republican opposition, it comes from those with rather extreme and marginalized views. The stronger opposition has always come from the Progressive Wing of the Democratic Party. Back during the 1992 Primary, Jerry Brown of California and Tom Harkin of Iowa stood together in their complete opposition to that kind of an agreement, and instead wanted US trade police to reflect American values in labor policies. Well, Bill Clinton, a far more conservative candidate, beat them. And so today, I know Jim that you must have done everything you possibly could to make sure that Hillary Clinton was elected, because just like her husband, she is a candidate who represents the interests of the middle-class. SJG Warren Haynes "River's Gonna Rise" [view link]
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Rong again! Her husband Bill and others complained that she did not represent middle class America, thus losing the election. Not much on current events are you. Talk about great guitarists or something else
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Whether true or not, I was hearing the other day that supposedly Bill Clinton was urging Hillary's campaign to campaign harder for the white working class vote which is what got him elected in 1992, supposedly he was ignored by Hillary's campaign basically being told that it was not gonna work like it did in 1992 and they wanted to follow Obama's campaign of focusing hard on minorities and getting them out in large #s to vote for Hillary - i.e, they were basically counting on the minority vote to put them in the White House
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Yeah, what Papi said! The rest of you who dont agree with me will be out on my ignore list, which I may publish someday for all to see!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Hillary is a centrist and candidate and hence a candidate of the middle-class. For myself, I want someone more to the Left, and who does fight for those at the bottom. But those like Gaffagain who claim to represent Average Americans should have zero reason to reject Clinton, they should be fighting for her. SJG
  • ime
    8 years ago
    You don't remotely represent the average american with your racism, and pro-rape stance.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Lmfao! This never gets old.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Where's Zippy and the other ritards who called for doom and gloom? I know several investment managers who've had their clients in cash since August if 2016. How do you think their performance is doing now? About the same as SJG's recruitment into his organization. Dumb asses!
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Lol! Classic comments from Juice who thought this was real, and SJG thinking Jim G is really the comedian. I'm starting to think he may be after all the posts from SJG. I luv looking at the intellect of posters.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    This cracks me up every time!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion